Random fake scenarios

Random octonaut scenarios I thought of while reading the saddest octonaut bullshit ever lol

Scenario #1.
(TAKES PLACE BEFORE PESO WAS IN THE OCTONAUTS)
Barnacles POV
"Kwazii do you hear something?" I asked him, stopping the octopod. "Now that yer mention it, I do! Let's take a look." Kwazii said, already out of the octopod. "Typical Kwazii." I sighed, following after Kwazii, after a while of walking the sound got closer and we saw a small penguin, about a third of Kwazii's size. "That's a migit right there." Kwazii mumbled, I gave him the 'wtf bro' look and we continued walking slightly closer to the penguin, he saw us and backed away quickly, putting a flipper over his face to supposedly protect himself. "It's alright, we're not gonna hurt you.." I said, slowly. Though the penguin might have looked terrified, the moment I said that his eyes read 'kill myself your not gonna kill me buddy.' "Kwazii try talking to him, he's obviously frightened of me." I ordered, Kwazii nodded and slowly approached the penguin, and began talking to him like he was some kinda child master!

KWAZII POV
I nodded at the captain, giving him a response to his order, and began talking to the frightened penguin. "Aye Matey, I'm Kwazii. Do you mind telling us why you are out here? In-fact I don't think your supposed to be out of your den- thing." I asked him, lending out a paw for the small thing to hold. "My mama and siblings- are.. are getting 'stuff' done at h-home. So my older brother pogo asked me to get fish.." he explained. "What kind of 'Stuff?'" I asked, now confused. "My father is.. I'd rather not s-say so I'm getting food.." the penguin explained again. "Why don't you come with us in the octopod, i don't think your 'grown up' feathers have grown in yet. Whatever those are." I said, mumbling the last part. "Just give me one moment." I asked, standing up and walking towards the captain.

"I wanna laugh." I said.
"Me too, idk why." The captain responded
"What is wrong with us." We both said.
We shared a small laugh before picking up the small penguin and bringing him back to the octopod.

Fake scenario #2
NOBODIES POV

"Hey Cap?" Tweak said, walking into the HQ.
"Yes tweak, what do you need?" Barnacles responded, taking a sip of his coffee.
"Can I invite a friend over?" The green rabbit asked, crossing her arms.
"Well sure, when are they coming over?" He questioned, putting his cup of coffee down for a split moment, then taking another sip.
"Well HE should be coming soon, maybe like in a hour or so." Tweak explained, the captain then spit out his coffee and looked at tweak.

"HE?" The captain elaborated
"Yeah..? What's wrong with that?" Tweak said, giving a towel to the captain.
"In your dreams he's coming over." Barnacles said, putting down his coffee mug.
The rabbit looked confused, but didn't care to argue with someone that could get her fired in an instant.
"Fine, I'll cancel it." She said, pulling out her phone to cancel the plans.
"Haha lol you thought I was gonna have a boy over." The captain teased.
"Captain, did you forget something?" Tweak asked.
"No? Why?" The polar bear questioned.
"I'm a lesbian." Tweak said, laughing.
The captain let that sink in for a moment.
"I did forget." He chuckled, also embarrassed.

I'll add more to this chapter as I think of more but here's one last quick one.

Fake scenario #3
NOBODY POV
"Kwazii, they put pickles on my hamburber" the penguin said
"Did you ask for pickles matey?" Kwazii asked.
"No." The penguin replied

Moments later
"Excuse me, he asked for NO pickles." Kwazii told the worker guy.

Fake scenario #4
Side characters: pesos bullies from the past, ima name them after my friends lol
Bully 1 - Brandon
Bully 2 - Alessandro
Bully 3 - Adam

Now we start
Nobody pov
Peso, tied to a clasp around his neck: "Kwazii, I know how to deal with these bastards" peso spoke quietly, Kwazii slowly nodded and put him down. Then Brandon grabbed the smaller penguin and dragged him towards a ledge.

"Did you miss us?" Asked Brandon
"No lol" peso responded
"That's not how this is supposed to go." Adam whispered to peso.
"Too bad, I'm going with my flow." The penguin claimed
Then Brandon pushed him off the edge
"FREEFALL MOTHERFUCKERS!" Peso shouted, sticking up the middle finger at the 3 bullies.
"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?" Shouted Alessandro
"LITERALLY EVERY-" peso was cut off as he fell into the water, sinking quickly due to the giant heavy clasp still around his neck.
"OCTONAUTS, WE GOTTA SAVE HIM!" The Captain shouted.
"I think he's alive- somehow." Kwazii mumbled
"I FEEL LIKE A CAT :D" shouted peso, though with multiple voice cracks so it sounded more like: "I F-EEL LIK..E A C-CAT"

"Well damn he's alive, let's go." Tweak said, hopping into the Terra GUP-1.

Fake scenario #5
Peso: Get us a clean room, or we're not staying
Tweak: your not gonna find any better place then the clown motel pal.
Peso: THE F*CK KINDA MOTEL IS THIS?!
Tweak: WDYM WHAT KINDA F*CKING HOTEL IS THIS ITS THE BEST ON THE BLOCK! ITS A CLOWN MOTEL ITS FULL OF CLOWNS!!
Peso: *high pitched scream*
Kwazii, Paani: *laughing their asses off*
Tweak: DO YOU WANT A F*CKING ROOM OR NOT?!
Kwazii, Paani: *still laughing their asses off*
Tweak: COME ONNN
*Dashii in the back hysterically laughing*
Peso: LISTEN FOO, IF YOU CAN'T GET US A CLEAN ROOM, IMA GIVE U A ONE STAR ON YELP.
Tweak: OMG YOU AINT GONNA GIVE ME SHIT PAL YOU EITHER BUY A ROOM OR GET OUT!
Tweak: I THOUGHT THIS WAS A CLOWN MOTEL BUT SOME CLOWNS JUST WALKED IN THROUGH MY DOOR.
Peso: THATS IT IM GOING FULL MEXICAN ON YOUR BITCHASS
Peso: *random angry Spanish, since idk how to type in Spanish*
Tweak: SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT HES SAYING
Kwazii, Paani, and Dashii: this is fucking hilarious.
Tweak: WTF IS HE SAYING DAWG I DON'T SPEAK TACO BELL.
Peso: how f*cking dare you mistake spanish for some language that DOESN'T EVEN EXIST.

Fake scenario #6
Kwazii, disturbing shellington: LALALALALALALAABABABABABBAAB IM SHELLINGTON AND IM PROBABLY TOO SMART FOR MY OWN GOOOD
Shellington: SHUT THE FUCK UP KWAZII THATS WHY YOUR GAY 💀
Kwazii: *dramatic gasp* he did not just pull the gay card...
Peso: he pulled the gay card.
Kwazii: YOU DID NOT.
Shellington: I DID TOO.
Kwazii: *clears throat* THATS WHY YOUR STILL SINGLE
Shellington: HOW DARE YOU PULL THE SINGLE CARD?!
Kwazii: I PULLED THE SINGLE CARD.
Shellington: HOW COME YOU AND PAANI AREN'T DATING YET THEN?!
Paani, who was using the bathroom: what's that?
All besides Paani: SHUT YOUR AUTISTIC INNOCENT ASS UP PAANI.😡😡
Paani: aw man :( *walks out the room.*
Kwazii: THATS BECAUSE ITS ALWAYS BROS BEFORE HOE-
Peso: THATS ENOUGH KWAZII GO TO BED.
Kwazii: ok :D

That was wild
Fake Scenario #7
Paani: Ok little ones, time to make Paani Pattie's!
Squirt: what's that?
Paani: it's mixed with a lot of healthy stuff, nuts, and dry bugs!
All of the kids: Ew!
Pinto: I'm not afraid to try anything new! You guys are wimps.
Koshii: someone get me out of this hell of a nightmare.
Kwazii: aye Paani, watcha making?
Paani: Paani Patties!
Kwazii: I'm gonna back away.
Paani: NOPE. Once you stay, you cannot go.
Kwazii: sometimes I hate you.
Kwazii: let's just make these stupid patties.
Paani: "My Pattie's? Stupid? Oh please! Your pirate pie and stew aren't any better!
Kwazii: Yes they arr! They are a millions times better then whatever the hell DRY BUGS are!
Paani: you have crossed the line.
Paani then proceeds to grab a frying pan and smack Kwazii in the face with it.
Kwazii: AYE!
Tweak, who's been watching this: relationship problems slay 😍
Kwazii&Paani: WE AREN'T DATING
Tweak: I said that outloud? Oops, I'm outa here. *jumps back into the vent*
Kwazii: what the fuck.
Paani: KWAZII! THE KIDS ARE HERE!
Kwazii: tweak probably nap time sprayed them because their sleeping.
Paani: isn't that an illegal item?
Kwazii: your not gonna rat out our friend, are you?
Paani: nope.
Kwazii: that's good, I wasn't planning on using this anyways. *Puts the fencing sword on the counter*
Paani: woah, I could've died today.
Kwazii: yeah.
Paani: ok then.
Kwazii: your ok with dying?
Paani: sort of, as long as I get buried in water I'm ok!
Kwazii: Paani that's not how it works.
Paani: is too! I will prove it!!
Kwazii: yeah yeah matey just go back to your room.
Paani: ok.
Kwazii: I'm not cleaning this hell of a mess up, I'll say the kids did it. 😌