Octo-Canons

Tysm tumblr

- Tracker reads textbooks for fun

- Peso really likes origami

- Barnacles can read music sheets surprisingly well.

- Paani can't read military clocks.

- inkling had read over 5 books simultaneously before.

- Kwazii has gotten 3 concussions in the span of 2 months somehow.

- shellington can draw any species of fish almost perfectly, considering most of his time is spent looking at them.

- Dashi runs a very popular instagram account

- tweak is very good at woodworking because in the Everglades there was very limited supply.

- Peso works incredibly well with kids because his family is so big.

- Barnacles can make a perfect snowman very easily and very quickly, always first time.

- tracker can cook well, but he couldn't bake if his life depended on it.

- When they go on deep sea missions everyone's sleep schedules get put out of wack. Like Shellington will be going to bed just as Kwazii wakes up and Barnacles already been awake for 7 hours at that point.

- Tweak used to speed run games as a hobby

- Kwazii can sew really well, and often makes most of his clothing.

- Peso isn't assigned desert missions anymore after that ONE time he fainted due to heat exhaustion. Same goes for the captain.

- Dashi is just good at just dance.

- When Tracker was staying on the octopod he refused to leave the windows bc he thought that fact they were underwater was cool.

- Shellington, Kwazii And Paani have managed to burn down the octopod, and flood it at the same time. Nobody knows how.

- Barnacles is really prepared for every situation. He's known to have items just on him that no sane person should just be casually carrying.

- Sometimes when Shellington has test tubes set up in the lab Kwazii will impulsively drink the contents of them. He has gotten sent to sickbay because of this multiple times.

- Kwazii will randomly say "get in the GUP-B bitch. We're goin to the midnight zone.

- the words "GUP-B" stand for "GUP-BADASS"

- the bite mark on Ranger marsh's hat is from when baby Tweak was teething, and she bit into it.

- whenever the captain is bored, he'll dress up as captain America and go "OCTONAUTS ASSEMBLE!" And the others will come running in as their favorite marvel superhero.

(Small skit I'm so sorry)
Ranger marsh: say "let's go get that fish!"
Baby tweak: LETS GO GET THAT MOTHERFUCKING FISH!"
———
I had to do that

Ok now time for more randomness next chapter if I don't think of something bc I share a brain cell with like 7 other people.