Two Hydrology idiots

Before we start, I call it "two hydrology" idiots because Kwazii wanted to help paani (sort of) in his hydrology stuff. Also thanks Peso for the idea!

 Also thanks Peso for the idea!

This is gonna be fun to make.

PAANI POV
I walked into the launch bay with my hydrology supplies, and I looked at the launch bay water to see a sign right beside it that said
"YOU WILL GET SICK IF YOU DRINK THIS WATER."

I shrugged it off and grabbed a bowl, I scooped water into the bowl and proceeded to eat the water. I then heard Kwazii coming from the octo-chute.

"YEOW- WHAT THE HELL?" Kwazii shouted, running towards me.

"Paani what in the seven seas are you doing?!"
"It said I would get sick if I drink the water, so I ate it!" I smiled, before handing him the bowl.
"Wanna try?"
"I like my foods solid thank you very much." Kwazii responded, sitting down besides me.

"A little taste wouldn't hurt." I said, gesturing the bowl of water towards him.
"Alright fine." Kwazii complied, managing to eat the water after choking once or twice.

1 hour later

PESO POV
"Let's see if they read the sign." Tweak suggested, I nodded and we head straight for the launch bay. Once we entered we saw two. Somewhat drunk animals.

"Two hydrology idiots." Tweak nodded.
"Two hydrology idiots indeed." I said, dragging paani to the sickbay while Tweak dragged Kwazii.

"I see sounds." Kwazii mumbled
"Shut it." Tweak scolded quietly
"Okay." Kwazii said, pointing his finger at the roof.