AU UPDATE(sorta)

Ok guys listen up
It's time for....
Drumroll please!
*runs over to the snare drum and starts drumming*

AN AU UPDATE!!
Heights and ages are the same as the most recent height and age update.
Though what abt the octo agents??

Well here you go.

Paani - 19, 5'3
Ryla - 25, 5'8
Min - 23, 5'4
Pearl - 20 (10 minutes older then shellington) 5'2
Tracker - 18, 5'0
Professor Natquik - 45, 6'0
Calico Jack - 45, 6'1
Rangers marsh - 45, 5'11
Selva - 23, 5'8
Koshi - 10, 4'8

Junior Octo-agents
Pinto - 8, 4'1
Squirt- 10, 4'10

OTHERS
Periwinkle - 5, 3'8

Ok, you may be wondered why I didn't add periwinkle as an octo agent.
In my AU, he's 5. He's Helped on missions before but Pearl thinks it's a bit dangerous for a five year old. So Pearl says that when he's 8, he can join the octo agents.

Now we get to the part most of us are probably curious about.
"What is the relationship between tweak and Kwazii."
Since I show a lot of their dynamic, I bet you guys are wondering if I ship them or not.

Your answer in
3...

2..

1.

YES! I do now ship them and have changed my opinion on Kwazii x paani, though you will see some of it every now and then.

As for tweak and dashi..
I didn't show much of their relationship. So I kinda grew out of the ship.

I respect everyone that does ship them though, and it would be nice to see more of their dynamic in the show.

Continuing on, I did really like the ship Kwazii and paani, but they are more of two dumbass roommates then a couple.

And quick tip for surviving the octopod: don't EVER walk in a room with Kwazii and paani in it. If you do you just opened up the gate to UCN (William Aftons hell)

Anyways, continuing on AGAIN.
I made the octo agents in gacha life.
But I'm not giving them an edit bc the other edits took literal days to finish and it doesn't even look that good.

So here they are!!
(Yes I'm using custom outfits idgaf abt canon outfits😡)

So here they are!!(Yes I'm using custom outfits idgaf abt canon outfits😡)

Ranger marsh, Tracker, Min, Pearl, and Ryla

I accidentally added ranger marsh in this photo

But here we have
Calico Jack, Professor Natquik, Ranger marsh, and paani.

I have no more slots to make the others, meaning I will have to resort to gacha club and make all of these little bastards all over again.

Anyways you might see more of them too! I'm not completely sure yet.

Also the QNA from idk when is still open if you would like to comment more ask,dares, stuff like that.

This took me 3 days. 1 to actually focus on this chapter and 2 (including today) to make the characters.

Shit I forgot Bianca
Wait is she an octo agent???

I don't know 🤷‍♂️
Anyways that's all!! Bye!!