Music headcanons

-Kwazii definitely listens to Enimien, and dances to it.

- Tweak definitely listens to Mother Mother, and creates fake scenarios.

- Dashi listens to Marina and The diamonds and sings to it.

- Shellington listens to Jack Stauber and sits there comprehending life.

- peso is definitely a Melanie Martinez fan, and has listened to almost all of her songs. And has probably tried to sing the song "Crybaby"

- I have a feeling captain barnacles will also listen to Jack Stauber.

- Professor inkling plays any song from the 1900's.

- the vegimals still watch nursery rhymes and sing them.

- peso and shellington definitely listen to some Japanese songs that sound amazing but have deep meaning.

- I'm calling it. Barnacles, shellington, and tracker listen to Jack Stauber.

- tweak definitely Listens to song artist like odetari, 6arelyhuman, Lumi Athena, and possibly McCafferty.

- Dashi is definitely a TV girl fan.

- shellington also listens to songs such as "Hansel" and "Under my skin" (By Jukebox the Ghost)

- Peso specifically listens to ONE song by the sohodolls, and that's the song "bang bang bang bang"

-Tweak and Kwazii definitely listen to the song "Victorious" by Panic! At the disco and "Run boy Run" by woodkid (I think)

- tweak definitely listens to FNAF songs when she's working.

- peso specifically listens to "Oh klahoma"
"Dinner is not over"  "Art is dead" and "Suki Suki daisuki." Whenever he's bored.