Sickdays are no-good days

I'm this bored. Sometimes when I'm bored I write down the lyrics to songs and send them to my friends. Anyways let's get started I guess.

TWEAK POV
"Why the hell do I feel like a swallowed up fish biscuit who was spit out into the oven." I exaggerated, trying to get up and off the bed.
"Was I drink or something last night? No then Kwazii would be lying on the ground playing video games." I reminded myself, falling onto the ground.

"No way in hell I'm getting out the launch bay today." I sighed, now trying to get back in bed.

"I hate to admit but I need peso."
I sounded the octo-alert, but only sending it to peso.

"Peso, to the launch *cough* bay please." Before I knew it he was down here

"What happened tweak? You look like-"
"A swallowed up fish biscuit who was spit out into the oven?"
"Sure, let's go with that."

Peso began taking my temperature, checking my heartbeat, whatever that had to do with me being sick. And it was confirmed. I have a fever.

"Tweak, you have a fever. You need some rest." Peso claimed.
"And I don't have the guts to deal with grumpy tweak, KWAZII!" He shouted, the orange fireball appearing moments later
"What."
"Take care of her, she has a 102 fever."
"WHAT WHY ME?!"
"Because you have enough tolerance to deal with a grumpy tweak."
"I hate you."

Peso walked out the room, leaving Kwazii to deal with me.

"So your sick aye matey?" Kwazii asked.
"Yeah." I replied, picking something up.
"What're ye doin?" Kwazii questioned.
"Cleaning, what does it look like I'm doing?" I answered somewhat sarcastic.
"Peso says your supposed to be in bed." Kwazii stated.

"Well too bad, I'm cleaning up and you can't stop me." I spat, throwing some paper towels away.
"Or maybe I can.."
"If you touch me I will send you to Jesus."
"Stepping back.."
"Good."

"But tweak matey, you still need to relax." Kwazii said.

"Relaxing is for the weary." I replied, throwing some tissues away.
"You still need to rest. Or your gonna end up even more sick then you already are!" Kwazii exclaimed.

"OK! Fine! I'll rest. If it gets you to stop bothering me about it." And with that, I walked into my bed.

"Do you want to rest or do you want something like water? Or yogurt?" Kwazii asked, sitting down on the chair near my desk.

"I can't even swallow Kwazii, though I don't like resting."
"Then maybe we can play tic-tac-toe!" Kwazii suggested.
"That's a good idea, I'll go get the-" I began, though was interrupted by a felines paw in my face.

"You sit your ass back down. I'll get the board." Kwazii said sternly, almost pushing me back into my bed.

"I hate being sick."
"I hate you when your sick."
"I hate you when your playing your recorder."
"I hate you when your grumpy."
"I hate you when your being you."
"I hate you when you're being you!"

This went on for ages, and ages, and ages.
We still pull arguments like this sometimes whenever we're bored.