3:4 Hold On Tight

Hold On Tight
Part 2
————

Hold On TightPart 2————

————

RECAP

"He dies, Lan." You responded, your voice lower now.

Landon thought for a moment. "Okay, you got a point, but you only know that because I forced you to watch the Star Wars movies when we were little. And second, there are two more good sequels, and we're going to watch them all again." Landon stated, causing your eyes to widen slightly as you kind of didn't want to watch them again.

"Please don't prom-" You started to comment.

"I promise!" Landon yelled from running up the stairs, causing you to groan.

————

Landon opened the door to the classroom the Necromancer was in. As he entered, he saw the candle that was lit up, keeping you and Hope out of the building. He approached it, taking careful steps towards it, he looked at the horse shoe type ring around it, as well as the Malivore symbol. He went to grab the candle but jumped when a voice spoke.

"I wouldn't touch that." The Necromancer finally spoke up.

Landon then moved away from the candle and looked behind him, watching the Necromancer. "Okay, I don't have to listen to you. I'm not dead, so you can't stop me." Landon retorted, annoyed by him.

The Necromancer chuckled. "My dear, dull boy, I don't plan to." He responded, extremely calm.

Landon was bothered by his response as it wasn't very clear. "Okay, then what is your plan, exactly?" He questioned, curious.

The Necromancer than got up from his seated position at the teachers desk. "To have my revenge. To fuel a spell so powerful it will set every monster within Malivore loose to rain destruction upon this world." He walked towards Landon. "Consuming humans the way Malivore once consumed us... and to have them all serve me." The Necromancer explained his plan.

Landon starred dumbfounded at the monster in front of him. "That's way more petty than I thought."

"Everyone keeps saying." He commented. "Yeah, yeah. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a blood sacrifice to attend." The Necromancer said as he turned to walk towards the door.

"Well, the only thing you'll be attending is the afterlife once Kate and Hope get here." Landon fired back.

The Necromancer stopped walking and turned back around. "Well, beats your family reunion." Landon turned around when he hurt mud being slopped around. What he saw was not what he was expecting.