2:7 It Will All Be Painfully Clear Soon Enough

It Will All Be Painfully Clear Soon Enough
Part 3
————

It Will All Be Painfully Clear Soon EnoughPart 3————

————

RECAP

You were to weak to push yourself off the bed so you fell back down. "No, hey. You have just enough blood in your veins to breathe." Alaric stated, a worried tone in his voice. "Lie here and heal, while I go and patrol the school. I'll be right back." He stated, walking off, grabbing the door and shutting it.

You let out a large sigh as you didn't want to lie here. There was nothing in here to keep you entertained so you just looked around the room, landing on Landons guitar, then to his posters. "Oh, hey." The familiar voice of Clarke spoke.

You looked in front of you and saw him become visible. "Miss me?" He questioned while you just looked at him, surprised he is alive and here. He had a giant smirk on his face, the smirk where he's ready to kill.

————

Lifting yourself up, you moved to be in a comfortable position. "Clarke? How did you get in here?" You questioned the guy you hoped to never see again.

Clarke lifted his left arm up, showing a large, fancy red ring on his finger. "My trusty ring." He then lowered his hand. "Creates illusions. I thought I'd camp out while your friends emptied out the school." He then started moving closer to you.

Out of instinct from your training you started lifting your hands. "Fluctus Inpulsa." You chanted but the spell didn't carry through as Clarke wrapped chains around your wrists, chains that stop witches from using their magic.

You looked at them. "Surprise." He then let go of your wrists and walked backwards, letting you examine the chains. "I found these in the school armoury. Spelled shackles that neutralize a witch's power. Yet another of Ric's failsafes against supernaturals." Clarke explained.

You already knew so you let him go on just to let him feel smart. You lowered your arms as they were heavy and your were weak, rolling your eyes in the process. He then grabbed a chair with wheels and moved it to sit next to you.

Letting out a sigh, you watched him move to sit down. "Yeah, please, go ahead, make yourself comfortable. And while you're at it, tell me what the hell you're doing here." You sarcastically said to the person you probably hate the most, as of this moment.

Clarke looked between your eyes, only seeing hatred and annoyance. "I swore to my father I would come back and take you out, but my dad screwed me over yet again." Clarke explained.

You brought your hands together, crossing them in your lap. "How did he do that? Hmm? He seems like such a lovely supernatural mastermind." You continued with the sarcasm.