2:6 That's Nothing I Had To Remember

That's Nothing I Had To Remember
Part 2
————

That's Nothing I Had To RememberPart 2————

————

RECAP

You lowered your arms as you were going to have to deal with the smell. "What kind of monster do you think we're dealing with?" Lizzie questioned you and Hope but also herself.

Your eyes trailed to the door to the left of you that had words written on it. "A Croatoan." You read off the door.

Lizzie rolled her eyes. "How do you know that?" Lizzie questioned, annoyed that you guessed already.

You let out a soft groan. "Call it a hunch." You replied in a monotone voice to Lizzie.

————

You, Hope and Lizzie were now in the Salvatore Gym with Kaleb, Rafael, Landon and some new girl who looks related to Kaleb. "Okay, Squad." Lizzie took a few steps forward towards the group. "We have a problem, and we're down a witch because Josie's in Richmond for Commonwealth Day. Which is bad for us, because-" Hope cut Lizzie off before she could continue.

"A Croatoan came through the portal. And it killed a councilman." Hope explained.

The three of you looked around the group. "What the hell's a Croatoan?" Kaleb asked.

The new girl snapped her fingers. "Hold up. The lost colony of Roanoke." She stated. All of you have no idea what that is as you loved history. "Seriously? Not one of you?" She questioned.

Landon looked back at the new girl. "I'll play. Roanoke. It's one of the first English settlements in North America until it just vanished without a trace." Landon explained, he knew it and you didn't? You two always had a little competition to who knew the most history but sadly he couldn't remember that and that broke your heart.

The girl smiled at Landon, happy he knew. "And the only thing left behind was a word carved on a tree: 'Croatoan'." She finished his sentence. Kaleb looked over at the girl, confused. "What? I'm a history nerd." She stated as she looked at Kaleb. "Why else would I be here for Commonwealth Day?" She questioned.

Kaleb rolled her eyes and looked at everyone in the group. "Uh ig-ignore her. Her visitation privileges are about to be revoked." The girl then lightly punched Kaleb and Kaleb lightly smacked her back.

You let out a sigh as you didn't have time for this. "The monster is here, and it's after Landon, so we need to get him somewhere safe." You commented, all the attention towards you.