3:3 Salvatore: The Musical!

Salvatore: The Musical!
Part 2
————

Salvatore: The Musical!Part 2————

————

RECAP

Josie gasped at Lizzie, looking up at her in slight betrayal. "You promised." Josie sadly said.

"Look, you're just back from a great visit with Mom, you're feeling good. This could be a great opportunity for a non-magic human to participate in the school's community." Lizzie explained, smiling down at her sister.

Josie closed her eyes, thinking about it before opening them again. "Can I... read the script at least?" Josie said, getting up and grabbing the script.

"Uh... Oh, yeah, I want to... It's... I... It's a work in..." Landon trailed off, stuttering as she grabbed the book quickly. When Josie opened it, all it said was 'ACT ONE' and nothing else. "...progress." Landon finished. "Um..." Lizzie and Josie looked at each other before back to Landon when he took the book back. "I'm working on it, okay?" He said before walking off.

————

You and Hope sat together in your room since Alyssa was gone and since she was gone, Hope decided to move back in, finally being with you again. You were laying on your bed, gazing at the ceiling while Hope laid next to you. "Do you think he's right?" You questioned, not taking your eyes off of the ceiling. Once you asked the questioned, you immediately felt embarrassed as you spoke before you thought.

You didn't want an argument but had been on your mind since Dr.Goodfellow mentioned it. "Who's right?" Hope questioned back, her gaze on your side profile.

You stayed quiet and closed your eyes before shaking your head and letting out a sigh. "It doesn't matter." You stated, trying to end the conversation your accidentally brought up.

Hope moved to lay on her side, resting a hand on your face and gently pulling you away from the ceiling to look at Hope. You stared into Hopes gorgeous blue eyes, getting lost in them. "Tell me." Hope commented, her voice barely above a whisper.

You let out another sigh. "Dr.Goodfellow. That all the fighting happening between you, me and Landon is because of our relationship?" You questioned, trying your hardest to word it correctly. You started speaking again since you didn't want to hear what Hope had to say. "Because I was so focused on trying to save Rafael with you that I completely forgot about Landon? And since I started the argument with Landon—who went to you and caused you two to fight because of me?" You questioned.

"Is our relationship a problem to everyone? Are we not right for each other since everywhere we go, chaos most likely follows?" You kept questioned, all your thoughts running wild and slipping off your tongue.