1:13 The Boy Who Still Has A Lot Of Good To Do

The Boy Who Still Has A Lot Of Good To Do
Part 2
————

The Boy Who Still Has A Lot Of Good To DoPart 2————

————

RECAP

You looked over at Hope and Emma. "What's with the needles?" Hope walked forward and asked Emma as she laid out something on the bed.

Emma glanced at Hope. "Sedatives." She replied.

"Sleep isn't really a priority." Hope immediately responded.

Emma looked at Hope. "But safety is." She replied, calmly. They both walked over to you and Rafael, you moved out of the way so Emma could do her thing. "Rafael told me why you couldn't track them. Penelope Park aided them in a cloaking spell before she left for break." Emma continued.

Rafael decided to speak up. "Said it was gift for... dumping Lizzie on her birthday." Rafael explained, looking up at Hope.

————

Hope sighed, you didn't know this but she was honestly scared and worried for you. "Great. Then what happened?" She inquired.

Rafael was blank for a couple seconds, but then he started explaining. Not long after he started hyperventilating. "Landon! No!" You put your ears slightly down when you heard that.

Emma looked back and forth between Rafaels eyes. "It's happening again. Hand me the syringe." Emma looked up at Hope.

Hope stared wide eyes. "Wait, he's about to tell us what happened to Landon." Hope argued.

Emma stared at Hope. "And if he stays in this state any longer, it'll be that much harder to pull him out." Emma explained.

You pinned your ears down. "Landon!" Rafael screamed, panting and grunting. "Run!" He yelled.

Hope shook her head, Emma gently sighed, getting up to get a syringe while Hope kneeled down in front of Rafael, grabbing his face. "Raf! Hey, it's okay. Tell me who's running after Landon. Please. Who's chasing Landon?" Emma quickly came as Rafael looked lost and scared, she stuck the syringe in his neck. "Hey, hey, hey..." Hope tried calming him down.

He exhaled, feeling relief. "A monster." He breathed out, tired. He then fell forward into Hope who grabbed him and held him.

She looked confused, but when she found her eyes travelling to you, she was you were terrified for Landon. "It's okay.." Hope whispered.

You and Hope had left to your own room because the sun was rising so you were going to be human again. Once you came back you quickly put clothes on, Hope had turned around to give you some privacy. Once you were finished, Hope turned around. "I'm so worried about Landon... a-and MG, but mainly Landon.." You trailed off. "What if he's dead, Hope..?" You questioned, playing with your hands