1:13 The Boy Who Still Has A Lot Of Good To Do

The Boy Who Still Has A Lot Of Good To Do
Part 1
————

The Boy Who Still Has A Lot Of Good To DoPart 1————

————

RECAP

Hope chuckled lightly. "You had a crush on me?" She asked, smiling a little bit more.

Josie looked over at Hope. "Of course I did." She responded. "Who wouldn't?" Josie questioned, quickly glancing at you. Hope just smiled at Josie while Josie smiled back.

Hope was about to leave but you decided to speak up. "Why do you hate me, Lizzie?" You asked, looking up. Everyone in the room stared at you.

Lizzie looked back and forth between your eyes. "I don't know.." She trailed off. "I guess I was just assuming since you're dating Hope, you'd be mean to me like her but now that we've just cleared it was all a mistake, I take it back." Lizzie replied.

You smiled at Lizzie and she smiled at you. "Well, please don't ever assume again." You said before looking over at Hope and leaving the twins' room to your own.

————

You groaned as you fell to the floor in pain, feeling the broken trees, branches and leaves beneath you. "Hope, it hurts!" You cried, Hope put a hand on your shoulder, cupping your face.

You shut your eyes in pain, sweat running down your face. "Hey." Hope said. "Hey! Look at me." You opened your eyes, starring into hers. "The more you don't want to turn the longer it takes and the more pain you feel." Hope explained. "You have to give in." Hope whispered, looking back and forth through your eyes.

Your eyes flashed a yellow colour. "Okay.." You replied. You held back a scream as you arm broke. After a while of resisting, you finally gave in. You looked into Hopes eyes as she stared at you. It's like you had control over what you wanted to do or not, maybe because of you being a Tribrid or werewitch?

Hope then started walking off. "Come on, I know you wanna check on Landon and Rafael." Hope said and you both walked into the school. Everyone was asleep so no vampires were out which was good for you.

You both walked into the transitional cellar. As you turned the corner Alaric stared down at you a bit scared before seeing Hope and realised it was you. "Have you seen Landon? We thought he might be down here with Raf for moral support." Hope questioned and stated.

Alaric sighed, looking at both of you. "Raf's not here." Alaric said and as soon as he said that your ears perked up.

Hope looked confused. "Wait, he's what?" Hope asked.