1:8 Maybe I Should Start From The End

Maybe I Should Start From The End
Part 1
————

Maybe I Should Start From The EndPart 1————

————

RECAP

You 3 started walking away from the graves. "Yeah, well, at least with the knife gone, maybe we can finally get some quiet here." Rafael joked.

Hope laughed softly. "I wonder fit that's possible." The happy moment went away when Hope's bracelet lit up blue, an arrow pointing somewhere.

"What's wrong?" You asked Hope, all of you coming to a stop.

Hope looked up at you. "Landon's in trouble." Your breathe hitched as you grew worried off al the things that could be happening with him.

————

You and Hope stood in your room at 3 in the bloody morning, getting ready to go save Landon. "Hope, are you sure about this?" Hope looked over at you. "I understand he's in trouble, but are we really going to leave with out Ric?" Your questioned.

Hope came up to you and grabbed your hands. "Yes, I'm sure." She bent down and grabbed her bags, you doing the same. You walked out of your room, down the stairs, through the library of sleeping students and right to Alaric's office. Hope need the keys to a car so we had to go into Ric's office.

AFter that we made out way to the front door. "Going somewhere?" Ric called. Hope gasped while you looked back at Ric. You and Hope walked up to Ric. "Better questions, where the hell do you think you're going with my keys and without telling me?" Alaric inquired, walking forward.

You and Hope looked at each other. "Um, you know, we just said some really harsh thing to you yesterday, and so we just wanted to get you an oil change as a peace offering." Hope lied so we could leave and save Landon.

Alaric scoffed. "At three a.m?" He questioned. "Hope, Kate, you don't have a drivers license." He looked in between you two. "You two were gonna commit grand theft auto, which is a felony." He reminded us that it was felony, obviously it was, you weren't stupid. "You two are ditching schools right before the midterm exams begin, and you two have made it very clear to me that you see me as an authority figure and nothing more." He stated. "So tell me, why shouldn't I suspend you two this very second?" He asked. You rolled your eyes, giving in as you grabbed Hope's wrist and pulled her hand up, she didn't try and stop you as she had gave in as well. "And what is that?" He asked pointing at the glow up compus.

"It's basically a supernatural compus." Hope said, lowering her wrist.

Alaric had a questioning gaze but covered it up. "Well, I hope it's pointing you two to your room 'cause that's where you two are going." Alaric ordered.