1:6 Mombie Dearest

Mombie Dearest
Part 1
————

Mombie DearestPart 1————

————

RECAP

Another sob escaped your lips as you walked side by side to the front door. Once you got there, you wiped your tears but more only fell. You engulfed Landon in a hug, Hope was standing there, only watching the interaction but her heart broke as she saw how sad you were.

You both got out of the hug. "Bye, Landon." You choked out. Landon nodded and walked with Hope out of the school. You walking to Hope's room.

That was it, he was gone..

————

You laid in bed as the morning sun entered your room and Hope's room. You finally have your own bed, which is fine but you felt like doing nothing due to the fact of Landon not being here. You just wanted to be in bed all sad and sulky.

Hope was up and ready but you? Nope, still in bed, awake but to tired to move. "Come on, Kate. You need to get out of bed." Hope called from across the room.

"No." You softly said as you just looked out the window.

Hope sighed, walking over to where you were looking to get into your view. "You can't stay like this forever."

"I can, and I will." You responded, pulling the blankets over your head. Hope did a quick spell the made them fly off the bed, revealing you in a large hoodie with some shorts.

You groaned. "Out." Hope said, walking to your closet that they just put in and grabbed the Salvatore uniform.

You lifted yourself up. "Why can't I just stay here all day?" You groaned, throwing your head back.

"Because, Landon wouldn't want this." Hope replied, putting the uniform on the bed.

You sighed. "Fine. I'll get out of bed." You looked up at Hope, hopping out of the bed. "Turn around so I can get dressed." You said and she turned around, you quickly getting dressed. "Done."

"Let's get to class, now." Hope walked to the door of their dorm and opened it, motioning to leave. And so you both do. "I have an appointment with Emma now, so, see you in class?" She asked and you nodded.

You walked towards Ric's office. "Hey, Ric? Can you open the door?" You knocked on the locked door. "I need to ask you something." You loudly said.

"Just a minute!" He yelled back. The door then unlocked. "Hey Kate."

You looked up at him "Where's my schedule?" You asked.