1:9 What Was Hope Doing In Your Dreams?

What Was Hope Doing In Your Dreams?
Part 2
————

What Was Hope Doing In Your Dreams?Part 2————

————

RECAP

Hope kept her hand on yours. "I felt so much guilt for killing you." You looked her in the eye, tears forming in yours.

"But I know you and you wouldn't do that." She responded and you nodded.

"I know, but it felt so real." You sighed. "Guess that's what she wants me to think." You groaned, luckily no tears fell. "God, I was just so tried.." You let your head fall so now you were looking down.

"Me too." Hope responded. "But we need to stay awake, okay?" She asked and you nodded.

————

You now sat in Alaric office, it was red where the monster slashed you but you were completely healed. Landon had stabbed a pencil in his hand so he could get out of a nightmare and now Hope was patching him up.

Alaric was speaking over the P.A. "The senior witch faculty has mixed together a batch of energy herbs to help you stay awake. So, for those of you who are not getting on the evacuation bus, for lack of a better term, please dose yourselves responsibly." He then brought the P.A away from his mouth and stared at us. "I'm gonna get sued." He bluntly said, placing the P.A on his desk. "Or hexed, at the very least." He sat on his desk.

"You don't have to be so hard on yourself. At my last school, the gym teacher was dealing coke under the bleachers." Landon stared at Alaric while Hope continued to patch up Landon.

Hope looked at Landon with a 'are you serious' face. "Oh, yeah, that only makes me feel marginally better." Alaric replied, sarcastically.

"Ow." Landon said and you placed your hand on his right forearm in a way of comfort.

Hope looked Landon in the eye. "Hey- uh, hold still. I'm almost done, okay?" She looked back down to the stab wound. She continued putting something on it.

"Okay." He responded to Hope. "What do you think she meant when she said 'bring it home'?" Landon asks.

"I'm guessing she means Malivore." Hope and you looked up as ALaric said Malivore. "It seems her plan is to torment us until we produce the urn." Alaric commented.

You cut in. "Good thing it didn't search my memories for the urn." Everyone looked at you shocked, besides Hope. "I fell asleep, by accident but like I said, she didn't search my memories for the urn. We would have been stuffed if she did." You took your hand off Landons arm.