1:10 There's A World Where Your Dreams Come True

There's A World Where Your Dreams Come True
Part 1
————

There's A World Where Your Dreams Come TruePart 1————

————

RECAP

"Well," Alaric placed the ice pack on the table. "I'm sure we'll think of something." Alaric replied, looking at the urn.

You both looked at them. "I'm rich?" You asked. Hope looked at you and giggled. "Well, I mean, "I'm guessing I'm rich since you just said 'Lockwood' and Mansion' in the same sentence." You looked between both of them.

Alaric laughed before he spoke up. "You, Kate, come from a very wealthy family but your dad wanted nothing to do with the money believe it or not." Alaric explained.

"I've been alive for seventeen years and yet I never knew of this place." You said, still amazed at the fact you are rich. Alaric and Hope just chuckled as you said that. Hope found it adorable how shocked your were.

————

You and Hope sat in Alarics office. Hope and you were making sharper arrows while Alaric checked his bow was good enough. You sighed, Hope looked up at you. "You sure it glowed again?" You asked, not taking you eyes off of the arrow.

Alaric pointed the crossbow up, not looking at you. "I sleep with the damn thing under my pillow. It's hard to miss." Alaric pulled the trigger, making sure the wire is good enough.

"What do you think it's gonna be this time?" Hope questioned. She took her eyes off the arrows and looked up at Alaric. Alaric and you looked at her. "Hmm? Cyclops? Slender Man?" Hope questioned.

You looked at how sharp your arrow was. "Santa?" You said in a judgmental tone. Hope and Alaric looked at you as you said that. "What?" You asked.

Alaric chuckled. "Well, given out luck, I think it's safe to rule out Ol' Saint Nick." Alaric replied.

You clicked your tongue. "I don't know." You placed your arrow on the table and rested your head on your hand. "I mean, Santa Claus is kind of terrifying when you think about it." You stated. "Breaks into your home. He sees you when you're sleeping. Not to mention, judge-y." Hope thought about it for a second and agreed.

"She's right. He is kind of freaky." Hope backed up your statement and you sent her a smile which she returned.

Alaric moved from behind is desk to the book shelf over to his right. "Kate, Hope, I need you to focus." Alaric said.

You rubbed your temples, getting up to get a drink of water that sat on the other side of the room for some reason. "Look, we're trying. I just wish that Satan's nightlight would give us some rest." Hope sighed.