2:12 Kai Parker Screwed Us

Kai Parker Screwed Us
Part 3
————

Kai Parker Screwed UsPart 3————

————

RECAP

You stayed against the wall, just watching.You knew you could do something to stop them but you were afraid you weren't powerful enough to defeat them. "Once they woke me up, they quickly realized my superior leadership qualities. They're kind of like my followers, I guess you could say." He then found the Sand Clock but stopped, looking at the shattered glass.

"You can keep your lousy Sand Clock." He shoved it back into the bag. "I'll be gone before it breaks." He then walked back to be in front of her. "Oh, chin up. You're new at conning people. You'll get better at it." He then became quiet, looking up at Jade. "Take them to Ric. Don't kill them yet. Make her, Kate and Ric suffer." Kai ordered, glancing at you who was just watching silently.

He grabbed Josies cheeks. "I couldn't have done it without you, kid." He the planted a soft kiss on her forehead, walking away.

Jade then started chuckling. "Oh, this is gonna be fun." She stated, walking over to you. "Aren't you a pretty thing?" She questioned before grabbing your head and  smashing it against the wall, knocking you out instantly.

————

"If you're planning on torturing me, you're gonna be disappointed. I can handle the torture." Alaric stated, he sounded so distance yet so close.

Jade then walked in, dragging you while Josie walked. "How about seeing your daughter and niece be tortured?" Jade questioned.

Alaric looked over, his face full of worry when he saw both you and Josie with your hands cuffed behind your band and bandannas on your mouths to keep you from talking. Alaric also saw the blood running down your neck from your head being smashed into the wall. "Josie. Kate." He called.

You groaned out as you finally felt yourself gaining feeling and consciousness again. Going to look up at Alaric was a bad idea as you felt pain on the side of your head, running through your body, causing you to yell out in pain, only for it to be muffled.

Jade then let you fall to the floor with a thud while she forcefully placed Josie on a chair. "Josie, are you okay? Kate?" He questioned, earning a nod from Josie but nothing from you.

"For now, but what happens next is up to you." Alaric was furious they'd go to this just to get information. "So talk. 'Cause I've waited ten years for an explanation for what you did to us." Jade stated, walking over to you and grabbing you, placing you roughly on a chair next to Josie.