2:8 This Christmas Was Surprisinly Violent

This Christmas Was Surprisinly Violent
Part 2
————

This Christmas Was Surprisinly ViolentPart 2————

————

RECAP

It's not like you guys need to hear that. He then raised the spoon into his mouth and started slurping it. And you didn't need to hear that. A shiver ran down your spine as that was disgusting. "Oh." Kaleb smacked his lips together. "Hell yeah." He looked up at Hope. "You sure you don't want to hit this?" Kaleb asked Hope first.

Hope shook her head, looking down. "Uh, no. I'm good." She glanced at Kaleb before back to the books she was reading.

Kaleb then looked over at you, you already looking at him. "If I started hitting stuff now, I might never stop." You immediately said, keeping a straight face surprisingly. If you said that to like Hope or Landon you would've bursted out into laughter.

You then looked over at Hope, Kaleb shaking his head and continuing to slurp the batter. "There's got to be someone around here who's as miserable as we are." You stated to Hope.

You know when you watch a cartoon and a light bulb appears over someone's head after an idea and their eyes have a fake glisten in them? Yeah, that was you right now. Hope wasn't a mind reader so she gave you a weird look and before she could ask, you got up and left to go find the person you were searching for.

————

Hope followed you into the transitional cellar, asking you questions as to what your plans were down there but you didn't answer as you thought you might loose your train of thinking.

As reached to the place you wanted to get to, you opened the door and walked in, Clarke turning around. "This is an unpleasant surprise." Clarke said to you and Hope, but mainly to you.

You shrugged your shoulders. "Feel the same way to you." You responded.

Hope grabbed your arm and pulled you back a little to whisper to you. "He's your plan?" Hope questioned.

You looked between her eyes. "Between him and Lizzie who's on a road trip, who else are we gonna have to help us?" You pointed out. Hope let go of your arm, knowing you had no help so she allowed you to go on with your plan. "You're miserable, and we need your help." You bluntly said to Clarke.

He let out a scoff and it seemed as if he started acting different all of a sudden. "No." Clarke responded to the miserable bit. You and Hope knew he was lying as he wanted to seem tough. His demeanour changed back to normal after acting different. "You're right. I am miserable." Clarke said, turning around and walking away from the bars and from you and Hope. "So why would I help you?" He questioned.