2:14 There's A Place Where The Lost Things Go

There's A Place Where The Lost Things Go
Part 1

————

————

RECAP

You kept your eyes glued to the ceiling. "Well, it's fun, y'know? Being able to run with the ball and get a touchdown." You whispered. "Being able to feel the wind in your face while running, the adrenaline when holding the ball and running for dear life." You continued.

A small smile creeping to your lips as you thought of you and your dad playing while your mom watched. "I can't really explain it." You whispered, letting your eyes fall slightly. "I guess I'll just have to teach you so you can see for yourself." You whispered to her. You then stopped as you realised she had fallen asleep.

Letting out a small and quiet chuckle, you kissed her head and rested your head on hers, falling asleep as well. Being in her arms was the best feeling, never in a million years would you have guessed to end up with someone like her. Shortly after, you fell into a deep slumber, the warmth of her arm around you engulfing you.

————

You, Hope, MG, Josie, Lizzie and Rafael all sat in the corner of the gym, Emma circling you guys. "As supernaturals, we all carry a burden. Our eyes are open to evil. And recently, you've had to face it. Some of us process these traumas by suppressing what happened. For others, it's easier to bury it deep inside and pretend like nothing's happened at all." Emma paused, stopping behind you guys. "Still, others may take a different route, such as-"

"Pushing people away in an attempt to self-isolate? Because everyone they love is in perpetual danger, which often results in them becoming perpetually dead." Hope explained, not wanting to be here like any of you. "See? There. That's it. That's my therapy. Can Kate and I go now? Because, uh, Landon's outside trying to fly-" Hope was cut short by you.

You raised a finger. "and could use a spotter." You finished for her before she got herself into trouble. you leaned forward, hoping she would say yes but let out a soft groan and leaned but in your chair with her response.

Emma was now in front of you all, standing beside a thing covered by a towel. "I'm afraid not, Hope and Kate, because the point is we can all do better at processing the traumas we've been through. Which is why Dr. Saltzman has asked me to conduct a special group lesson today." Emma explained, getting to the point.

"Hmm? Mm-mm." MG hummed and shook his head side to side, not wanting to do this. Josie just let out a sigh.

Lizzie looked at both of them in disbelief before moving positions in her chair. "I, for one, could really use this, and I would appreciate everyone's support." Lizzie pleaded to the group.