2:13 You Can't Save Them All

You Can't Save Them All
Part 3
————

You Can't Save Them AllPart 3————

————

RECAP

You didn't bother moving since this spell didn't really affect you, probably because you are a Tribrid. "Why?" Jade questioned, completely confused.

"Trust me." Was all Alaric said.

Alaric sat down, Jade leaned against the door and you just stood next to Lizzie while Josie started chanting a black magic spell, the same one she used to make everyone remember you. "Harae-tamai kioku yomigaerashi-tamae." Josie chanted, soon after everyone fell unconscious.

Jade fell to the floor, slipping down the wall since she hadn't sat down, Alaric fell against the shelving unit and Josie fell to the floor like she had done before to help Lizzie but you were conscious and that left you with four unconscious bodies and bloodied hands.

————

You had casted a spell on all four of them so hat you wouldn't waste your strength on having to carry them back to the School. Once you reached the door of the school, you went to the library, placing Alaric and Josie on the couches, placing Jade on a couch somewhere else and Lizzie into a random room.

After that you went to a bedroom that had the largest bathroom ever. The bed was on an angle, facing towards the bathroom itself. The bathroom was an open room with a bath tub that sat in the middle, two sinks and a shower. You put your mind back onto cleaning up and turned the tap on, watching as the blood flowed down the sink. You looked away, hating the sight of it.

After finishing with washing your hands, you wiped away any excess blood and went back to where Josie and Alaric were, sitting on and empty chair, falling asleep soon after.

You didn't get much sleep since you heard someone moving, you immediately got up and saw Josie had woken up. She didn't say a thing to you so you didn't say a thing to her and watched as she did a spell to get a book to come to her.

After realising Josie wasn't going to speak to you at all, you walked up to the bourbon and poured yourself one. "Bit young to be drinking, are you?" Josie commented, not looking up from her book.

You scoffed and held the glass up. "Like you care." You commented before chugging the glass down.

Josie then looked up, her face showing no emotion. "I may be different now, but that doesn't mean I stopped caring." Josie replied, looking back down. You poured another drink, scoffing at her response. "I save my dad. I got us to Lizzie and saved her from the black magic killing her, didn't I?" She questioned you.