3:1 We're Not Worthy

We're Not Worthy
Part 3
————

We're Not WorthyPart 3————

————

RECAP

"Baby," Her voice hovered just above a whisper. "I can study every sleep spell ever made, but..." She let out a shaky sigh. "I think we both know you aren't waking up because deep down inside..." She looked over at Landons body momentarily. "You know that Landon is dead." She stated, nodding briefly.

"And the fact that you know that if you wake up, you're gonna have to face that grief tells me that you're scared but I'm telling you that you don't have to be because as somebody who has experienced grief more times than I can count, you are allowed to be scared." Hope explained, moving to sit on the bed to be closer to you.

She let out another shaky sigh. "But the truth is, baby... we need you here." Hope looked over at Landon again before back to you. "Landon needs you." Hope exasperated. "I need you." She whispered, planting a soft kiss on your forehead.

————

"Now, then." Lizzie spoke up, the group of supernatural huddled around the sword. "What if one of you just grabs the sword and vamps it away?" Lizzie suggested, looking between Kaleb and MG.

Nimue then spoke after Lizzie. "The Green Knight shall follow his challenger to the ends of the earth, carving a swath of death and destruction in its path." She explained, Jed limping back to the group.

"Yeah, that." Kaleb commented. "So..."

"Okay." Lizzie said.

"...not an option." Kaleb continued.

"I brought the sword here, so I should be the one to face him." Wade stated, just then the monster growled, as well as going slower. "Unless someone has a better idea. Anyone? Someone? Please?" Wade pleaded, obviously not wanting to go face-to-face with this thing.

Lizzie then looked from Wade to Nimue. "You heard the Little Mermaid. Beating this thing isn't about who's at fault, it's about who's worthy." Lizzie stated, reminding them of what Nimue stated earlier.

MG kept his stare on the sword. "You know what? Dr. Saltzman put me in charge, so-" MG started before getting cut off by ALyssa.

"Throwing a field day doesn't make that sweet ass of yours worthy. True worthiness comes from being kindhearted, compassionate, considerate." Alyssa explained, Lizzie crossing her arms as she listened to the witch. "So thank you, Lizzie, for reminding us all that your sister exemplifies those qualities. It should be her who faces an honorable death against Gigantor over there." Alyssa explained, throwing her head back slighting to signal she was talking about the monster.