1:1 This Is The Part Where You Run

This Is The Part Where You Run
Part 3
————

This Is The Part Where You RunPart 3————

————

RECAP

Hope decided to ask a question that Alaric didn't know how to answer. "How was she able to get pregnant if he was a Hybrid? And who's her mom?"

"Um, well, I'm not sure how to explain the pregnancy part but her mom is Liv, from the photo she picked up." Alaric said. Hope questioned if she was human or not and Alaric shook his head. "She was a witch, Hope, and her mom was related to Lizzie's and Josie's biological mom..." You stood there, flabbergasted. You were supernatural? How come your parents never told you? Was it because you were too young? Or because they died before they could tell you? You were related to the Twins? You had so many questions but you were knocked out of your train of thought when you heard branches snapping.

The brunette or should you say cousin from before was walking towards Alaric and Hope. Taking this as your que to leave, you run off to god knows where. You just needed to process this.

————

Before entering the Salvatore School, you brushed away your tears to make it appear as though you weren't crying. You were keeping your head down and were unaware that Alaric was approaching you. You wanted to speak to him but didn't know where to start.

"Hey, Kate. I need to talk to you, in my office. Is that okay?" Looking up at the man, you nodded your head. Both of you made you were to the office, you taking a seat where Landon previously was and The Saltzman taking a seat in his.

"What did you uh, want to talk about? Because I want to talk to you about something as well." You inquired.

Alaric brought his hands together. "Oh, did you want to go first?" He asked, but you shook your head, wanting him to go first. "Did you know your father and mother was supernatural?" He asked.

"Oh um.. I overheard you talking to Hope... about uh... my father and mother... that's what I wanted to talk to you about..." You stated, looking down so he wouldn't see the tears forming. Alaric widened his eyes a little. "But no, I never knew of the supernatural until now..."

Alaric nodded, he didn't voice it but he didn't understand how a supernatural girl would not know about the supernatural world. This girl is a mystery. "Well, do you know what supernatural creature you are..?" He questioned. Shaking your head he decided to continue. "Well, I'm guessing but I'm positive that you're one of a kind. A very rare, very powerful supernatural creature." He paused, why was he dragging this out? "It's called a Tribrid, a supernatural creature made up of werewolves, vampires, and witches."