1:14 Let's Just Finish The Dance

Let's Just Finish The Dance
Part 2
————

Let's Just Finish The DancePart 2————

————

RECAP

Lizzie sighed. "A personal issue with one of the judges. A direct result of that bitch, Dana's sabotage." Lizzie replied to Josies question.

You crossed your arms over your chest. "She's dead, Lizzie." You commented on Lizzie comment.

Lizzie looked at you. "Correction: that dead bitch Dana's sabotage." You rolled your eyes, knowing Lizzie wouldn't be nice about Danas death. "Costing me the crown from beyond the grave." Lizzie sighed, biting her lip before looking at everyone in the room. "The head judge is her mother."

Lizzie sat down so she wasn't standing. "The town pharmacist. There is always next year for me. But that does not mean that we here at the Salvatore School shouldn't bring home the title and stick it to those townies." You all looked done with this. "So, I have studied all of the stats and advanced metrics, and I have chosen two replacements." Josie smiled, thinking it would be her. "Hope Mikaelson and Kate Lockwood." You and Hope looked Lizzie shocked, you both didn't want this but now you had to do it.

————

Lizzie had placed your and Hope in her room. She then placed down a book in front of you and Hope. "We're gonna regret this, aren't we?" You questioned, looking at the book then Lizzie.

Lizzie looked up, sitting down. "Regret it? You two are the perfect candidates. You both are pageant-pretty, reasonably well-spoken, and not to mention you both have the added bonus of being an orphan." Lizzie explained as if the orphan part was no big deal. "Classic charity case." Hope looked at Lizzie confused. "Plus, you both wanted strenuous. This is the fiercest competition in the land."

Hope sighed, leaning froward and grabbing the book. "Okay." She dragged out the 'ay'.

Lizzie started talking again. "My mother's research. She used it to prepare for Miss Mystic Falls the year that she won." Hope was checking the folder out. "It's effective, but her methods? Quaint at best." Lizzie then got up and Hope placed the book down on a night stand. Lizzie came back and placed a diant box on the table, opening it. "This is my research."

You and Hope stared flabbergasted by how much she has done. She takes this very seriously apparently. Lizzie grabbed a folder and gave it to Hope who took it cautiously. "I have studied every answer given, why every winner has won, and why every loser has lost. No one from the Salvatore School has ever come close." Lizzie said, you and Hope look up from the doler Lizzie gave you both. "Until today." She gave you both another one but this time you took it.