2:4 Since When Do You Speak Japanese

Since When Do You Speak Japanese
Part 2
————

Since When Do You Speak JapanesePart 2————

————

RECAP

The Japanese guy took out his sword and went to kill Rafael but he jumped over the sword and behind him. The guy spoke in Japanese and went to attack Rafael again. "Wait, no, no, no, no!" Alaric yelled, trying to stop the guy.

Rafael dodged all the attacks. "Motus!" You chanted and brought the sword out of the guys hand and catching it. They then did hand on hand combat but Rafael threw the guy into the bus, running off.

The guy spoke in Japanese, obviously winded and out of strength. You let go of the samurai sword and placed it on the ground. "He said that could've gone better." Josie looked back at all off you.

————

You, Alaric and Hope walked into the gym to see cheerleaders doing cheer things, the band and people on the bleachers cheering. You all came to a stop as you looked around. "Damn. I wonder if Raf already touched someone." Hope stated as she looked around.

Alaric nodded in agreement. "Yeah, just look for anyone acting strange or erratic." Alaric stated.

The football team was yelling while huddled into a circle. "Timberwolves! Timberwolves! Timberwolves! Timberwolves!" They all screamed.

You looked at them, just completely done. "You mean besides the football team?" You questioned, crossing your arms.

You all looked around until the police officer from before came up to you guys. "There's a student that needs your help." She stated as she walked towards all three of you, telling Ric.

The officer, known as Mac raised her arm and you immediately started following, Hope and Alaric following but not as fast a you. You were now in the boys locker room, Mac standing outside and in front of the door. "Raf?" You questioned as you saw him on the seat.

Reaching out your hand to grab him, Alaric posee up. "Kate, wait, don't touch him." Alaric state. You looked over at the both of them, before looking back at Raf.

You bent down to be somewhat eye level with him. "Raf." You whispered, him looking up. "Hey." You put a hand on his leg. "Oh, yeah, that's you, isn't it?" You questioned as you didn't feel a darkness take over.

Rafael breathed out heavily, smiling slightly. "Yeah." You looked between his eyes, thankful he was normal. "Um, I wasn't in control back there." Rafael whispered.