2:10 This Is Why We Don't Entrust Plans To Muppet Babies

This Is Why We Don't Entrust Plans To Muppet Babies
Part 1
————

This Is Why We Don't Entrust Plans To Muppet BabiesPart 1————

————

RECAP

Landon and Josie looked at you. "Just... a little something to make you feel more at home." Landon spoke up. The smile on your face grew as you walked into the room more, Landon walking around Josie to stand next to her.

You looked around the room to see fairly lights hung up, your name on the wall, photos of you and Landon, the one photo of you and your dad and mom and so many other things. "It's not exactly how it was, but we thought you might like it if we changed it up a little bit." Josie commented, you looking at her.

You let out a small laugh as brought them in for a hug, happiness taking over you. "Thank you, guys. That means a lot." You whispered to them.

————

Alyssa has been all up in your business - meaning your side of the room - and just kept annoying you, causing you to be mad at others and her. You walked into your room as you had forgot your chemistry of magic book, what came next made you angrier. Once opening the door, you saw Alyssa Chang making out with Jed on your bed. "What the hell!?" You exclaimed, obviously sounding mad.

Jed and Alyssa look over at you, Alyssa scoffing as her 'time' was ruined. "Are you blind?" She questioned you, lifting herself up as Jed got off her. "I spelled the knob to 'do not disturb'." Alyssa continued speaking.

You rolled your eyes, not caring about that as you walked forward to your bed couch that had your textbooks and everything on it. "I need my 'Chemistry of Magic' textbook." You fired back as you bent over a bit and grabbed the book. "And more importantly, why are you on my bed?" The anger in your voice was obviously scaring Jed because he had gotten off the bed.

"I thought it'd be nice if it saw some action." Alyssa responded, shrugging like it was no deal.

You glared at Alyssa. "You know what could use some action? These fists punching the very thing I'm looking at." You responded, watching as a glimpse of fear came over her face.

Jed looked at you apolitically but also scared. "I'm sorry, Kate." Jed said as he left the room.

Lifting the book to rest on your arm, you turned around, flipping Alyssa off. "I'm crashing at Hope's." You stated, anger still in your voice.

You walked out of the room and down the hall. Alyssa - now not being scared by your threat 'cause she thought you were joking - decided to continue being annoying. "Have fun holding hands." Alyssa called out to you from the door way.