1:11 We're Gonna Need A Spotlight

We're Gonna Need A Spotlight
Part 2
————

We're Gonna Need A SpotlightPart 2————

————

RECAP

After a couple seconds it was healed. Landon laughed as he watched. "Wow." He said, amazed.

"Well done, Kate. You learn fast for not being here long." The teacher walked in front of you and Landon.

You smiled up at her. "Thank you, Ms. Featherwood." You replied as she walked off to Hope's table which was at the back. "Anyway, I gotta go. Me and Hope are doing a talent and we have to figure out what we're good at together." You trailed off. "See you around, Lan." You smiled, leaving Landon and walking over to Hope who stood at the door, waiting for you to finish with Landon as she finished with Rafael.

————

You poked a stick into the cake, checking if it was cooked. "If it's gooey, then it's not done." You pulled the stick out and it was gooey. "Mm-mm." Hope shook her head, both of you getting up.

You looked at Hope, leaning on the table. "Are you sure cake decorating counts as a talent?" You questioned.

Hope started painting on a flower for a cake decoration. "Well, um, you told me that you don't know karate, then you stepped on my feet during salsa, and then you straight up refused to try synchronized ribbon dancing." Hope had pointed out everything you didn't want to do.

You sighed. "Sorry. My dignity wouldn't fit in the unitard." You responded sarcastically, normally you wouldn't towards Hope.

Hope laughed. "You know, it's not too late to pull out that notebook of lyrics that you have and sing something." Hope said, looking back down at the decorations.

You widened your eyes slightly. "I-I don't really sing in front of people. I've never liked it, my songs are private." You responded.

Hope looked of you. "Okay, well... cake decorating it is. And you know what?" Hope suggested. "You're gonna like it." Hope said, picking up a hand full of sprinkles and throwing them on you. You looked at her with a shocked face while she bursted out laughing. "Oh my god, sorry." She apologised through her laughing.

"Oh sorry? You're sorry? Well, I don't accept it." You responded, crossing your arms over your chest. Hope laughed, bringing you in so that she was holding you. You kept your arms crossed as she held you. She kept giving you the look of knowing you were gonna break and you did, wrapping your arms around her as well. "I like whatever's gotten into us lately." You responded.