1:8 Maybe I Should Start From The End

Maybe I Should Start From The End
Part 3
————

Maybe I Should Start From The EndPart 3————

————

RECAP

Landon looked terrified as hell. "See? Danger Magnet!" He exclaimed, pointing at the monster.

You groaned as you got up out of the chair. "What the hell was that?" You groaned.

Everyone looked to you, even Hope but you ignored her. "Uh, I'm guessing a Mer-Man." Alaric panicked as he told us.

————

Alaric continued speaking. "A very pissed Mer-Man." You moved towards Landon to stand next to him.

"Why are the monsters still coming for them? We don't even have what they want." Hope replied fast.

Everyone's eyes stayed on the door. "I don't know, but we got to get Landon out of here." Alaric commented.

"Oh no." Was all Landon said.

You looked up over at him. "What?" You asked as Landon moved to get his back

Landon didn't look away from what he was looking at. "You said a necromancer told you the knife was one of three keys, right?"

Hope was fired up, maybe because of you being angry at her or because she's on edge, could be both. "The Necromancer. Like I said, it's a long story, But why does it matter?" Hope inquired.

Landon turned around holding and black looking sculpture that looked like a wolf or something. Everyone's eyes on the thing in his hand. "Son of a bitch." Alaric cried out, although he wasn't actually crying.

The monster roared, wanting to get out. "This is Seylay's. I picked it up, but I didn't steal it." He commented. "I-I... Not on purpose, anyway." You put a hand on Landons shoulder. "I don't know how it got in there, just like how I don't know what happened with the knife. I swear, I wouldn't do that again." He pleaded.

You watched as Hope was going to comment so you took your hand off his shoulder and moved closer to Ric. "Landon. Landon. Landon.." She repeated his name. "It's okay. I believe you." Hope looked him directly in the eye but just then the Mer-Man growled and splashing was heard.

He cut in. "Oh, We gotta move."

Landon moved to put the sculpture back in the bag. "No, no, no, wait. Leave it, leave it." Hope called.