24. Unlucky little girls

Little was I disappointed, since my plan had to change at some points. I got my job back, easier than I expected. The girls were happy, Gru was pleased and I...thrilled. My research on him continues. The minions however, weren't aware of my arrival. Once they spotted me at the door, they were squeaking with joy. Before the girl could welcome me back in a hug, the yellow eggs were the first to get their fair share, burying me underneath them. Only one hand stuck out, begging for help. I liked them too, but I really needed air to breath. Gru had to rescue me, "That's it, off the babysitter. Are you okay?"

Gasping for air I said, "Y...Yeah?"

"Good so, here are the girls, you know your room and everyone else in the house. I shall see you tonight."

Stunned at this, I stopped him right at the door,"Wait! Tonight?"

Gru looked confused, paying with his car keys, "Did I forget to tell you? Dru is coming back home."

"Dru?" it sounded more puzzled than a question. I thought he was locked behind bars!

"They let him out with a hobble. As long as he stays near the house, he can stay here."

"So, why having me as a babysitter? Can't he do the job instead?" A good point I thought. But there were a few things I forgot to reconsider.

"No, not only is he too childish, but also not allowed to go shopping or get the girls to school."

That was my cue, "School you say, when should they go exactly?" The girls pointed at a timetable in the corridor. Because they pulled me towards it, I couldn't stop Gru leaving the house. Damn! They didn't make it easy for me this time, keeping me busy at all times. My bag was in the corridor, where a minion was cleaning the floor. In a maid outfit, it dance alongside a vacuum cleaner. In one hour, the girls have to get to school. During that time, my phone rang five times.

The minions checked my display without my permission.

The first was from Hector.
The second from Pitt.
Third from Johanson.
Fourth from Herby and the last one was Eddy.

No one they new. What really got me furious, was that they didn't tell me about it. I sighted once I saw the missing calls. They never did that all on one day, something isn't right. Although I was already driving them, I got the ear piece out and pressed Pitt's number.

"Shadow!" He greeted with anger.

"Hey sweety, how are you?"

Behind me, Margo got curious, asking of who I just talk to. Brett heard and was stunned, "Is that one of Gru's girls?!"

"Yes eh...darling...I am just on my way to school."

"Good call...school. We are already there!!! So, can we start or not?!"

"Of course, go on without me. I will see you soon."

Click!

Bratt was in a really bad mood just now. He looked forward to this mission, that he could hardly sleep last night. I guess his mood will change soon, once the girls arrive. I mean, they can be quite a hand full. From the back I heard them sing a song together, one I didn't like.

"~N\A and her boyfriend sitting on a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G~"

Angry, I grabbed the wheel tighter, hoping that Bratt's evil plan will crush the girls happy smiles. As I parked the car, they all got out. Only Margo had one last message for me, "Have fun with you lover boy!" Gritting my teeth, I mumbled, "Don't push your luck." The janitor, alias Eduardo, watched the three enter the building. Giving him a thumb up, I drove off. There are a few things I wanted to do at Gru's home, without distraction. I could hear the bell ring from the distance. Margo was the first to be in class, sitting next to her best friends. Scarlett was already in her new role as teacher, starting her lesson,"Let's start children!" The young girl expected a normal day at school, but this was turning bad on the forest lesson. In the back were a few boys and one girl, making it their priority to bully Margo today. Unknown that Scarlett allows them to be as cruel as possible, presenting not to see it. Hitting Margo with erasers, pens and even books, her complaints never reached her teacher. Scarlett shrugged, "Honestly Margo, don't blame others for your mistakes." Not only her, but also her friends were speechless. Normally her teacher is fighting for justice, helping everyone in need. Unfortunately, this was not her real teacher.

Edith had it just as bad. She had a lot more children in her class, that enjoyed to annoy her. It got worse, as one was cutting off a few strains of Edith's hair. The last straw, was stealing her beanie hat. It ended with a battle, one side against the other. Herby, her new teacher, motivate the her to continue, "To Edith, go Edith...wohoooo!!!" The last time he had so much fun, was in the torture chamber with the minions.

Agnes, the sweet little unicorn lover, never faced bullies before. Her teacher was sick, which was Brett's fault, so he had to take over the class today. Today, she had to witness this...being the only victim. Bratt told lies to the children, before Agnes arrived. They all believed him, even her own friends. Not only, did she sit on her own, during crafts work, they destroyed her work afterwards. Agnes tried to tell the assistant on what happened. He deliberately left the class for that time, ignoring her tears and cries. All he said was, "You should take better care of you work." The little girls was scared, angry and feeling all alone, which made her scream in agony. Her high pitched voice, destroyed windows all around her. Bratt was pleased, sending her to the headmaster. Soon all three sat next to the door, waiting to be punished.

This gave Bratt the opportunity, to take the next role...as headmaster. The real one was sleeping underneath the desk.

Rubbing his hands with delight, he said to himself, "Punishment set, next of...consequences."