18. Another henchmen

Fritz was already waiting for the Gru family to arrive. To make sure he wont contact them all too soon, I destroyed all phones and cut off all cables. The butler was in pieces, completely ashamed of himself. Gru realized the damage, the moment he saw the entrance. I left a few 'souvenirs'on the walls. Cuts, scratches, like a bunch of cats have lost it. Inside was it even worse. I hardly left any furniture in one piece. What can I say, I needed to let off some steam.

Gru and Dru went out to the backdoor, while Lucy took care of Fritz. Dru's mouth dropped, as he saw all his cars and other vehicles, completely burned out. They both just shook their head in disbelief, as they reached the lab...finding it completely empty. "She really took it all" Gru nodded, inspecting the room a little further, "So it seems."

"Gru!"

He turned around, following his brothers finger to the painting of their father. It was also cut in pieces. Dru's eyes turned sad, "Why is she doing this?" Gru might have a hunch, "I think our father wasn't too kind with her as we expected. She really must hate him." He also assumes that they wont find anything in the lab to track me down. They spoke to Fritz one last time, but even he couldn't tell them anything important. Dru decided to stay with the butler and get this place fixed up. Meanwhile Gru and Lucy returned home. That is all they could do right now.

While I had the best time of my life!

We bought around ten burgers and enough milk and bananas for milkshakes. The mixer was doing overtime that very night. At least one thing that didn't turn into chaos, since a minion volunteered to do them. The girls and I were in the living room, watching an action movie on full blast. Agnes kept of cheering the protagonist to keep on fighting, Edith yelled that they should kick each others butt and Margo was laughing at her sisters behavior. At some point I needed the toilet, leaving them alone for five minutes. I called Bart demanding a report. The answer came quickly, "I found the papers you wanted and you are right...there is another villain he stole from." "Wonderful. Where are you know?" "Already at home working out....lets get physical, physical~ ..."

Click!

A sound outside worried me. Hiding my phone I opened the door to see...Margo.

"What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to say thank you...you know... for today."

I smiled wide at the young girl. The minute I kneeled down, her arms grabbed my neck for a strong hug. She really caught me off guard there. "I am glad that you are here for us." her words were hitting me hard. I can't go soft now, not after all I planned. I removed her arms gently, "That is sweet of you dear. How about we watch the rest of the movie?"

"Do we have to?" he whiny voice was just hard to resist.

But downstairs erupted a sound that was not from the movie. Something fell to the floor and shattered and the minions and girls kept on shouting to fight.

"Sorry Margo, but I really need to deal with this right now."

Thankfully I managed to control this mess in time.

Gru and Lucy were just about to open the door, as one of the minions removes the pieces of glass from the ground. The girls were already in bed and the minions helped me clean this place. Not to waste anymore time, I thanked the two for the job, got my money from Lucy and left. Looking back, I saw the yellow creatures on the window, crying and waving goodbye. Even after I yelled at them, getting each one a hit on the head, they all missed me already. Gru only raised an eyebrow at the bump on their heads, but didn't ask any further. Down in his lab, he informed Dr. Nefario about their discovery. He couldn't believe it, "So she did it for real." "Yes, she is playing with us, but we don't know why. I believe she must of hated my dad for something he has done." Dr Nefario looked away, "Gru, there is something I need to tell you." He waited as Nefario got something from his suitcase and handed it to Gru.

"You know that I met your father before at villain con, but not that I also met her."

"Really?"

He pointed at the picture where Robert was shown, together with a tiny girl in her villain suit, "That is her...shadow. An openminded and sweet child, she sure knew how to use her charm on others."

"Dr. Nefario, does this mean, you know who she is?"

He shook his head, "No, not in person."

"Well, we don't know what to do anymore. No one has any information about her or even knows how she looks like."

"It could be worse."

Too bad the doctor didn't hear about her break in at the AVL. Gru sighted, "She released all the villains at the AVL. Bratt and Eduardo are gone."

Dotor Nefario shrugged, "okay it got worse. But for now, let hope for the best shall we?"

Unfortunately, Gru didn't feel this optimistic like his old friend. Just the feeling of not being prepared for me worried him sick.

I was thrilled to get back home.

Bratt gave me the papers and went to bed. As for me, I went to my room and made a phone call. I got someone on the line that this person I need knew well. We discussed the bits and pieces of my call before getting to the point. The moment I mentioned Gru, that person snapped. Whatever I wanted they would give it to me, as long as I give them Gru on a silver platter. I laughed deep, "Once my revenge is fulfilled, you can all rip him to shreds." And another minion was joining me on my plan. Tickets are booked, now I only have to wait till they arrive at my home sweet home.

(Who do you think is the new henchmen?)