5. He...is a she?

Lucy, Gru and Dru were arriving at the mansion. Fritz was already expecting them.

"Welcome, Mr. Dru we have a guest today...it's your father's lawyer."

"He has a lawyer?" Dru heard it for the first time. Not once has he seen anyone come for a visit before. As they came into the lobby, they saw him sitting on an armchair. He greeted them before getting down to business, "I am here to find shadow...this person has to sign this contract, in case of refusing her right of interest from Robert's will." Unfortunately, no one knew about me...except Fritz, but not even he knew where I was now. This was the moment everyone demanded an explanation about this 'shadow'. The butler sighted, "Robert Gru wanted no records on shadow, I can only tell you from what I remember."

Gru didn't mind that at all, "That is okay, just tell us who he is."

"...he?" Fritz looked surprised, "...you weren't even aware that he...is a she?"

"Huh????" now it was everybody else's turn to be surprised.

Dru was amazed, "Dad had a female henchmen?"

The butler nodded, "Indeed, she was very young, as your father trained her. I mainly have seen her in the lab, lurking in the shadows... just like her nickname. I cant even tell you how she looks like."

Lucy moaned, so we hardly have any information about her...only her gender. Do you know where she went to?"

Fritz couldn't tell. He knew on the day Robert had died, she was gone. But he could have sworn to have seen me on the funeral, hiding behind some gravestones. The lawyer however had the problem now. It was Robert's orders to find me; otherwise the will can't be fulfilled. On top of that, there is no deadline, it can take forever...

There was no way around it, they have to find me.

They decided to search the mansion for clues, before returning home. "But Gru we have to buy food later on. I promised the minions to get more bananas and the girls some candy."

Lucy didn't want to give me all the work, so the shopping was her job to do. Gru nodded asking what else they needed. She pulled out a piece of paper, "Don't worry I got it all on...my...list?" she froze.

"Lucy? What's wrong?"Gru and Dru were concerned now.

"I gave her my grocery list...this is the one our babysitter should supposed to have."

Gru didn't see the problem and called Dr. Nefario, after all, they finally got him out of the block. Too bad he was having trouble to understand Gru, misunderstanding him constantly. After fifteen minutes, Gru gave up and cancelled the call, "I am sure she manages Lucy, with or without the list."

That is easy for him to say...he wasn't the one babysitting!!!