16. Babysitting three little girls

Gru and Lucy didn't waste any time and contacted Dru. Before they could take any actions, their chef, Valerie da Vinci, gave them one last lecture including one warning, "If shadow escapes once more, you can clear your desks, understood?!"

This was crystal clear!

Back at home, Dru already prepared Gru's old villain plane. Everything was ready to go, until Lucy remembers something, "What about the girls? School ends in four hours." Gru just shrugged, "Get that babysitter."

At the same time, I was already introducing my new henchmen to my evil plan.

Vector, Gru's first enemy, was also part of the team. I smiled wide, looking at my men, "Please make yourself at home. You can design your rooms in your style and if you have a good idea on any good punishments for the Gru family... don't hesitate to present them to me." This really got their attention. Obviously, they all have already ideas in their mind. Lucy called me right after the introduction, asking for me to take care of the girls. This was better than I thought, "Of course I can. I will be there in five minutes." Before I could leave the house, Brat demanded of where I am going.

"To check on our target."

I thought for a minute, "I think your talent on stealing might be useful for this assignment."

"What assignment?" he asked.

"Three henchmen aren't enough and we need some information about Gru. Can you do this?"

He gave me a break-dance, "Piece of cake for evil Brat!"

"Good. As for the minions...I will take care of this. Inform the others, I might have a job for them too."

I left the room, taking my motorcycle. It all happened so fast. Once I arrived, she handed me the keys and left off to the backyard. A normal babysitter would have asked her, on why she would go to the backyard. But I am not normal, I just smiled at her, "Trust me, I can do this." I watched through the kitchen window, as they fly off towards south. Rubbing my hands in delight, I wanted to check this place...if it wasn't for the yellow men. They were right behind me with plates in their hands.

"What do you want?"

Another three minions came in, holding boxes full of bananas.

I raised a brow, "You want me to cook?"

They reminded me of children, feeling excited to get their wish. Their smile was just adorable," Okay fine. I do it!" I got enough time to check this place, so why not distract the kinder eggs? One less problem to think of. To make sure, i told them that I have to go to the toilet. But the truth, I contacted Brat, "I leave the front door open, I am in the kitchen with the minions. Check upstairs first and don't call me back. I see you tonight at the HQ." I pulled the flush and washed my hands in case one of them listened at the other side. I shrieked, once I opened the door. Hundred, thousands of eyes looked at me with a cute smile.

"N/A!!!" they yelled happy, raising their hands in the air.

"Don't do that again...wait...who is in the kitchen?"

The minions shrugged, while smoke came towards up, "Oh damn!!!!!"

Who would have thought that they are harder to handle than three little girls, seriously, how does Gru deal with this?!