12. Villain con

I didn't hide in the crowd.

I charged right into the place, in my villain suit. Everyone, who recognized the outfit, looked in my way. I could hear them whisper to another. It was no surprise that I became the main topic on 'villain con'. Instead of checking the stands, I headed straight to the main room. I looked like a theater. Countless seats everywhere and below, a large catwalk stage. The entire room was bathed in red. The only thing out of place, were the banners over the stage. It represented the legends, with only three banners, Horrific on the left, Wendigo on the right and the bold terror in the middle. I was behind him, in the shadows.

The reason why everyone could recognize me was this one photo of us four. I had to sit in a chair, while the three stood behind it, all in their villain suits.

"You really know how to start a commotion...my dear shadow."

I didn't have to face him, knowing who this voice belonged to, "Long time no see...Horrific."

"You are still a fierce woman I see."

"And you are still the same sucker I see."

He chuckled, "Charming!"

"I expected nothing less, from Robert's minion", said a man in a wheelchair.

I glared at the old bat, "You haven't changed either. Still the old fart I despised for years."

He clicked his tongue, "Don't get cocky, just because Robert is gone!"

"Ha, I am only beginning to get into the sunlight!" I said amused, grinning evil.

"Make sure you don't lose your identity...when the sun reveals the real you."

I smirked back at him, "At least I look hot in the sun, while you look like a dried up corpse, falling to dust."

"You little..."

"Guys, Guys, come on!" Wendigo stopped our fight, asking us to get along...at least for one night. I accepted this. It took Horrific a minute longer to agree as well. Tonight, we are presenting us to the villains all over the world tonight. I remembered as I heard of the first female villain coming on the very same stage. Now it was my turn to be the next famous female villain. Although I was known by others, I want to make sure that the Gru's will never forget me.

Speaking of them, they arrived now at the villain con.

The girls were already spreading apart, inspecting one stand after another. Lucy took the time to keep an eye on them. Gru had his hands full with Dru. He wanted to get the best seat in the main hall. Gru and Lucy had to be careful, as members of the AVL it could get dangerous for them. Thankfully, Brad and El Macho are in prison, no other villain knows about them. Dru was excited, as he sat in the nearest seat, "I can't wait, I can't wait!" "Wait here, I get the girls and Lucy." Dru nodded, promising that he will.

Behind the curtains, I could see Dru in the front row.

I decided to get to know him. But to do so, I have to get changed. I inspired my appearance from Scarlet Overkill, only that my wig is a long straight, black hair and bangs. Now was my next move for my plan...getting information.