15. Escape the AVL

With the right gadgets, I headed towards the zeppelin of the AVL. The whole night, I will have hacked through the system of the Anti villain league. With the blueprints I know now where to find the cells. My main tool could become quite useful, but it can also send the agents on my tail. I might use it for another time.

With a blade I cut open the walls like a sardine can. The guards were not around; since no one expected for a villain is trying to get in...they rather would try to get out. What I wasn't aware of was that Gru and his wife was there as well. At that time, Valerie took over as chief of the AVL. I remember her from the head office, where she used to work. Da vinci and I have quite a past behind us that makes us deadly rivals.

Pulling the thought aside, I place a bomb at the nearest wall. I checked the blueprints, "This must be it." I knew once the device explodes, the alarm would go off. But this is a risk I have to take.

BAM!!!

Gru and the rest of the agents tensed up at the sound. Valerie told the specialists to find the cause of this siren. It didn't take them long to get the right camera. She was surprised at the person she sees. Her eyes turned dark, "Shadow...so it continues...our long rivalry. Agent Gru, Agent Lucy, catch this villain!" The two agents looked at the screen. They couldn't believe it, as they recognized me. Gru was now fully motivated to get me, Lucy followed his example.

At the moment, I climbed into the massive hall. The room was full of cages, only two were occupied. I smiled at them, "Welcome fellow villains!" One man, slender and dressed in an old fashioned outfit, looked at me confused, "Who are you?!"

"For the famous 'Evil Brad', I am surprised that you don't know me."

The other one, an older man in a satin red shirt and a Spanish accent, had his mouth wide open," I never thought that I would see the famous shadow in the flesh."

I smiled, "At least one recognized me. Boys, I got an offer for you." They stayed silent, waiting for me to continue, "I need men working for me..."

Brad frowned, "No way...why should we work for you?"

I took a chair from the nearest wall and sat down, "You got two options, either you are staying in this place or you work for me. It is your choice. Eduardo, what do you say?" Unlike Brad, Eduardo accepted my offer immediately. I used my main trick to hock them both, "My main goal is to get revenge on the entire Gru family!" Brad was now fully awake, "Gru?! I got my own business to deal with!" I smirked evil, "I know and it has something to do with that particular family right? I give you two a once in a lifetime chance for revenge. Let them pay what they done to you."

Eduardo looked at me confident, "If anyone can make this work, it is you. I am in!"

I looked at the other villain, "Brad, What about you?"

His mustache twitched, "I couldn't care less, as long as I get my revenge!"

"I take it as a yes."

"You bet you can!"

With another bomb, we escaped the prison in minutes. Gru and Lucy couldn't get there on time, seeing us escape on the villain wheels.

Gru looked at it with eyes wide open, "How the hell did she get her hands on the car?!"

He had to watch, as we left the AVL in such speed, no plane could catch up with us. I laughed out loud, "Did you see the face of him? That my friend was purely sweet." The other two joined in, laughing as well. It died down though, as I handed Brad a pair of keys.

"What do I need this for?!" he asked, inspecting the item.

"It is for a small rocket. You will pick up someone for me...from the moon."