19. It is red hot

All my henchmen were already waiting in the living room. Eduardo was watching a movie, Bratt made his morning routine of aerobic and vector...well...got on my nerve. I should have left him on the moon, I thought, after the tenth 'oh yeah!'
Anyway, our new arrival will be here soon.

At Gru's house, the kids were playing in the front garden. Margo kept texting on her phone, while Edith and Agnes play knights and unicorns. The little girl with her long ponytail got a little too close to the street. Two pedestrians stopped all of a sudden.
"Aww, who are you?" "I am Agnes!", she said with a big smile. The woman find her so adorable, while her company was not impressed. He just shrugged and kept on moving. The woman waved Agnes good bye before joining him.
"She reminds me when I was this old."
"Darling, you are still my little girl."
"I love you."

I was losing my patience. Thanks to Bratt, I glued Vector to the back door with gum. At least he will be quiet for a while. "Señorita, what is your next move?" I faced El matcho with a smile, "Simple, we have to get rid of the AVL first."
"Why?"
I told them about my past with their new head of the AVL, Valerie.
"She has been on my tail since I was twelve. Unlike some, she saw me without my mask."
Bratt got interested, "So you want her gone?"
"Oh Bratty baby, 'gone' sounds so harsh. Let say, I want her to play elsewhere, while we continue our revenge."
Eduardo got my hint, "And who is the lucky one?"
It was obvious of who took this part of the job, we all knew. Out of reflex, we all said it out loud, "Vector".

Ding Dong!

"Finally!" I greeted our new guests with a handshake. Back in the house I introduced them to the group, "Boys, this is Herb and Scarlet Overkill. Gru stole her crown and with it, her dream to become queen of England."
Scarlett has changed a lot since then and so has herb. Back then, they were slim and energetic and now, more like Eduardo. But their appearance doesn't matter, it is her skills and mastermind I am interested in. Thankfully, they haven't lost their touch, I welcome you to our Headquarters of sweet revenge. Please, have a seat."

Later that night, Agnes told Gru and Lucy about the two adults she met. To the ex villain it didn't ring any bell as she described the woman. She even showed him the old magazine with her picture on. Gru had to laugh at this, "Impossible, it must have been someone else." Stealing the crown was the best thing he has ever done as a kid. Just the thought of it made him chuckle evil. Edith agreed, "He is right, the woman you met was fat."
"Thats not a nice thing to say about ladies curves, right Lucy?" Margo didn't notice her step mother was on the phone. She nodded in response before turning her back to her family. Gru knows that she only does this when she feels uncomfortable. He didn't blame her, as Lucy faced him slowly, "That was our boss. She received a threatening letter just now. Shadow is on the move."
"And the others" added Gru, referring to the other villains.
Meanwhile, Dru was listening their conversation through the corridor. He feels sorry for his brother, who's job is on the line. Knowing that his skills of being a villain are horrible, he decided to use it to his advantage. Sneaking down to the lab, Dru grabbed his white suit and Gru,s plane. With three minions joining him, they were off. The rest of the family heard it minutes later, as they inspected the backyard.
"Dru, where are you going?!"
"I help you out brother, just trust me on this!"
Gru didn't like the idea, "No, you are going nowhere, you stay here!"
It was pointless to tell his brother to stay. They both are quite stubborn when it comes to achieve their goals. Dru waved them good bye, before the plane had dissapeared from Gru's sight. "What is he up to?!" Lucy could tell how worried her husband is and held his shoulder, "You think it has something to do with shadow?"
"It has to be, what else is there?"
From inside the house, they heard the girl yell his name. Gru found them in Dru's bedroom. His entire room was full of documents, photos, pictures and articles about me. Lucy wasn't too sure if Dru was a little fan of me or obsessed, "At least we know for sure what he is after."
"I don't like this. Let's see were he is flying to."
He never mentioned it before, but his plane has a tracking device. He did that in case his minions are trying to cause trouble without him. It wouldn't be the first time.

Dru wasn't aware of the device under his seat. Neither did he know of someone watching him through goggles. "Oh N/A will be pleased about this...oh yeah!!!!" Vector was near the Zeppelin, waiting for my signal to make his move. But that this guy would come here of all places...its just too good to be true. For once, I was pleased to hear this guys voice, informing me about Dru. It was impossible not to smile at this, "Marvelous, okay change of plan. Break in and cause chaos, I leave it to your imagination. But make sure that you won't get caught, for this we have our little sheep to take the blame. I wonder how much his brother means to Gru."
Vector was already excited to start, " Let's find out. When can I go?"
"In ten minutes....oh and vector."
He got a little nervous now, "Yeah?"
My voice changed suddenly, making it very clear of what I expect of him, "Don't disappoint me."