Meeting Shin Joo

Y/N was taking care of Lee Yeon's wounds. " I'm sorry to carry fire in one hand and water in the other, but I don't think a hospital is a good idea, so..." y/n trailed off. "I hate going to hospitals and wasting my money, so I learned how to do first aid" she continued. She went to search for something and came back, "say ahh" she told Lee Yeon. Lee Yeon raised his eyebrow confused but opened his mouth, y/n then kept something in his mouth. "It's a candy" she said. "When I was small, I hated going to the hospital because I didn't like getting shots and eating sour medicine.... I always cried in the hospital, so to keep me quiet my brother bribed me with chocolates. I haven't been scared of hospitals since because going to the hospital gives me a chance to buy more chocolates". She explained. Lee Yeon looked at her softly as y/n was treating his wounds, " keep going" he said. "Uh, after my brother's disappearance, I was taken to an orphanage, but I ran away. You know why?" y/n said. "Why?" He asked. "Because they told me I had to cut my hair shorter and the food there was terribly bland...". "Your crazy" he said cutting of her story. y/n just chuckled softly and continued "I saw one of the staff stealing money from the head's office and used this information to bribe him to help me get out". He snorted amused, y/n continued " I still have his number and I even met his son who looks handsome ". At y/n's words, Lee Yeon couldn't hide his jealousy but before he could say anything, she continued her story "I remember sitting on the sidewalk tired of walking, missing my family and then a couple of fireflies came near me looking at them I felt as if everything will be okay soon. The hope I had lost came back ". Lee Yeon then remembered seeing a young girl (y/n) playing with fireflies. "After a while, I continued walking and saw Ji ah sitting infront of her house" she completed her story. y/n then made him sit up, Lee Yeon placed his head on her shoulder as y/n bandaged him up. She then made him lie back down and tucked him in so Yeon could sleep.
Looking at his sleeping face, his words rung in y/n's head, I... I've been waiting for you,too. She took a deep breath to calm her confused self and went to the kitchen to grab a drink.

Next morning:

Lee Yeon blinked his eyes open but quickly closed them due to the sunlight, he blinked his eyes until they adjusted to the lighting around him. He slowly sat up with his back resting on the headboard that's when he noticed y/n sitting beside him on a chair, her head on the bed, she was fast asleep. He lifted his hand and gently touched her face, he looked at her with adoration. He smiled softly.

In a mansion, there was a room filled with mysterious stickers, there was a boy reading on the table, his cheek was covered with snake scales.

Lee Yeon rested his head on the headboard, his eyes closed. y/n moved in her sleep causing her hand to rest near Lee Yeon's. Lee Yeon felt a hand brush his causing him to open his eyes, he looked at y/n , feeling butterflies in his stomach, his gaze landed on their touching hands. This calm moment was broken, by shin joo yelling "lord Lee Yeon! Lord Lee Yeon!". Yeon closed his eyes and groaned in annoyed.
Meanwhile, poor shin joo was running around the house like a madman before finnally bursting inside, he ran and came near the bedside, Lee Yeon motioned for him to be quiet but shin joo oblivious to it, spoke "My, your entire body has been torn apart". All this commotion woke y/n up and she looked up towards shin joo, "I can't deal with this!" Shin joo said banging his hand on the bed, finnally noticing Lee Yeon's signs, he asked "huh?". "He quiet. Quiet"Yeon said waving his hand. Keeping his finger on his lips, he asked "shh? Why?", he finally noticed y/n staring at him. y/n pointed towards him and asked "Dr. Koo shin joo from the animal hospital?". Shin Joo chuckled in confusion and asked "journalist l/n?". "Uhh, do you guys know each other....."y/n looked at Yeon for confirmation and he nodded causing y/n to stand up in shock, "no way!" She exclaimed. "You two are here, which means....." Shin joo said and looked at Yeon and he nodded again. While Yeon just motioned for them to relax. Shin Joo went and hugged Yeon tightly while rambling "lord Lee Yeon! Lord Lee Yeon! You finally did it! You've been waiting for 600 years like a lost, and...". "My neck" Yeon moaned in pain. Sin joo hurriedly stopped the hug causing Lee Yeon to fall dack down on the bed, "Ah, yes. I'm so touched that I'm babbling nonsense. I have no regrets even if I die now" sin joo said emotionally. "Are you crying?" Lee Yeon asked confused. Sin joo quickly wiped his eyes and responded "ah, I..... Why do I keep crying like a dummy?". "Excuse me" y/n said making her presence known. Shin Joo stood up and bowed deeply and said "Allow me to introduce myself to you properly". y/n too bowed slightly in response. "I am Lord Lee Yeon's loyal right hand fox since he was the lord of Baekdudaegan Mountains, his doctor, his bodyguard, and his housekeeper. Lord Lee Yeon, who can't even wash his underwear himself(this comment earned him a glare) , can live a good human-like life all thanks to me" he said dramatically. "Shut up" Yeon responded. "Wow, no wonder you knew everything about animals" y/n said sarcastically her hands folded across her chest, walking towards him. "Were you a fox taking the form of a human?" She asked looking at his backside. "Why are you starting at me so blatantly like that?"he asked shyly. "I just can't trust anyone in the world at this rate" y/n scoffed. "Me, my co-workers and Ji ah have interviewed you so many times,  and - "He thinks he's a celebrity because of that. He practices his autograph and selfie-taking skills" Yeon interrupted her. "Yes, it was all fate" shin joo said smiling bashfully and chuckled. Both y/n and Lee Yeon looked at him annoyed.

Lee Rang was at a watch store, he picked up a watch and said I want this one. "This one has a ged gold bezel, so it's a bit pricey. $35,000." The worker said. "Give me a discount" rang commented. He looked at Rang suprised, "I'm joking isn't it funny?" Rang asked. He shaked his head and said "ah, I've never seen you joke before". Lee Rang looked at himself in the mirror and asked "how do I look to you?". "All men want to be like you. From head to toe" the worker complimented him. "Then why do I see ruins through my eyes? I'm sick of opening my eyes every morning. No matter what I buy or eat, it's all boring and unimpressive. I think I lived too long" Rang expressed. The worker just chuckled softly and looked at his watch to see the time. Rang noticed it and asked "How much is that watch?". "Ah, this is a cheap one" he responded. "Why are you wearing such a thing?" , Rang asked. "My late father left this to me" he replied. Lee Rang looked excited at the response and asked "Then is it precious?". "Yes, it's the most precious thing to me" he answered. "Let me see that" rang said extending his hand. The worker hesitantly removed his watch and handed it to him. Lee Rang looked at the watch and noticed a name written on it (Im Hong-nyun), "isn't the handwriting cute? My father was an illiterate, so I taught him" he explained. Rang smiled excitedly and said "Give this to me". "Huh?" The worker exclaimed confused. "But I'll give you my watch in return" Rang said. The worker chuckled awkwardly and asked "You're joking, right?". "No, I just want to see what would you choose" Rang replied. He kept the watch down and continued "Do you choose family? Or....". The worker gulped nervously looking between the watches.
Lee Rang stepped out of the showroom and sat in the car, ki yu-ri smiled at him and asked"shall we go?". "Let's go" he responded.

Hey guys! That's it for today. Hope you all enjoyed this chapter.

Saranghae