The dragon King

Lee Yeon grabbed y/n's hand and pulled her with him and said " come here". She pulled her hand away and asked " what is it?" . " Pack your things and leave. As soon as possible. Leave this wretched island", he replied. " What?", y/n asked confused. " I have a bad feeling about this", he said.
" What do you mean?" , She asked. " I'm saying you may die if you stay here", he explained. " You said you weren't here to save anyone. Why am I am exception? ", She asked . Lee Yeon looked away and scratched his forehead while saying" that's none of your buisness". " You are asking me to leave so that is my buisness. Besides I won't go home for a reason I don't know. So you can find the person you came to meet. I need to find out why ji ah's parents came here", y/n said.

" Why am I aiding the enemy of my own blood relative? It's a good practice not to fully trust your buisness partner", Rang said. " That's not what I meant", the lady said. He walked near to her and asked " do you see Yeon while he was a mountain spirit?" , " I heard him only through rumours", she replied. " What was the rumor ", rang asked. " The most merciless of the four mountain spirits that rule the land . No one could dare exploit his woods, and thus the Baekdudaegan mountain range was always lush", she replied. " My brother was a mountain spirit in name only. He had no sense of altruism . But you know, even when we shared an apple he always gave me the bigger half , I still remember how sweet the apple tasted . " Rang's softened momentarily. " Then why .. " he used that tender hand with which he sliced the apple to slice my stomach ", rang revealed lifted his shirt to show the scar and continued" obviously, it scarred me emotionally much more than it did physically ". " Is that why..", " I'm a fox after all. I need to return the favour. I'm determined to go to the underworld together with Yeon. " He said and then walked away.

Jae Hwan was in the library,
He placed them on the table and called up y/n . " Y/N , I came to the library as you asked. But what am I looking for?dead bodies? ", There were many questions in his head . " So.. you mean chopped up bodies, right?". " Run a search for " eohwa island" and find every incident or accident. Call me if you find anything ". " What are you looking?", He asked. " I'm bothered by something the old ladies here said", y/n replied. She cut the call and called up Jinho, she asked him if he could find if they're were any cases regarding eohwa island and if their are to send her.

Lee Yeon called up granny,
" Granny. Did you hear anything about that punk before?", He asked. " What punk?", She asked. " Imoogi" he replied. " Didn't you end his life with your own hands?", She asked. " I did", Yeon replied. " Then?", She asked again. " Just because. I'm just worried. If by any chance A eum was born again into this world, I can't let that thing coexist with her", he replied. Granny rolled her eyes and yelled" such devotion. How would I not know if that-" okay, bye", Yeon interrupted her yelling and cut the call. " Look at this rude punk", granny said out loud

Y/N went to pyung-hee's house and saw her sitting there. " Hi, pyung-hee ", y/n greeted. " Hello ", she greeted back. y/n noticed the book in her hands and asked" what Book are you reading?". Pyung-hee showed her the book Moby dick, " what's wrong?" She asked. y/n smile disappeared and she asked " you'rent pyung-hee, right?". ' she ' just laughed and shifted into Lee rang. " Why are you...." y/n said. " This is the best place to read", he said. " Ever heard of a library", y/n said automatically. Rang stood up and began walking to her saying " Anyways, you're all alone". " He's nearby", y/n said taking steps back . " No, he isn't. I can smell him better than anyone', he replied. y/n looked at the book and commented " you're the one who killed the fishermen". " You shouldn't go around accusing people. Do you have proof?", He said. " That book", y/n said. Rang lifted the book up and said " this? I like the classics." " Moby dick is a novel based on true events. A whaling ship that sank in the 19th century", y/n said. " What happened to it?" He asked. " You are reading this book. So sorry for the spoiler . It ate and was eaten. Just like pyung-hee's father. " She said.

Lee Yeon opened the door of the shop (the shop which didn't have mint chocolate chip ice-cream). " Oh my Gosh. You scared me half to death", the shopkeeper exclaimed. Yeon noticed the 'dragon King' painting there as well. " Look at this. It's here too ", he commented stepping in. The shopkeeper stood up and asked" what are you doing?" . Yeon bent down and took a knife, he pushed the shopkeeper a little and said " I'll ask questions". " I asked,What are you doing?" The shopkeeper asked. Lee Yeon threw the knife and it pierced the painting, just above the shopkeeper's ear and said" I said I ask the questions", he then took the knife out and warned " if you don't answer my questions, you'll never cast a net again ". The shopkeeper nodded, Lee Yeon said" explain this painting. "

" But you know, if I were the killer, I'd need a motive
What was my motive? For justice? ", rang asked. " I wasn't sure a few moments ago, but I am now. The fishermen's death are like a fireworks show", y/n said. Rang looked up and asked
" A fireworks show?" .
" You're drawing attention with outrageous incidents to distract us. That's your motive", y/n said. " Why?" Rang asked. "Probably to hide the real reason you're on this island ". Rang laughed and clapped his hands of in delight and said
" Awesome. You're quite smart for a human woman. Since you got answer right. I should reward you ", he said
and then speeded on the other side and asked" you're looking for these people, right?". Y/N tried taking the photo while saying" give me that". " Why ? She saw then in her dream ", he said.
" How do you know?" y/n asked. " Just say the word. Who knows? I may have the answer ", rang said. " You know where they are?", y/n asked teary eyed. " That's right. Should I grant you that wish?" , He asked.

" I asked what this painting was", Lee Yeon said. " It's... it's the dragon King. It calms the storms and sends fish to fishermen. There are big rituals for him too." The shopkeeper said. " Liar ", Yeon said. " Fishing isn't like farming. It isn't within human control ", the shopkeeper defended himself. " I'll just cut it then ", Yeon said going to cut the painting. " I'm telling the truth!", The shopkeeper said stopping him from cutting the painting. " Where did you get this painting?", Yeon asked. " One of the village ladies bought them from mainland for each and every household. Just ask anyone!" He revealed. Yeon stepped away, his eyes changing color and said " forget everything you just saw".
" How much is it?" Yeon asked showing the chips. " Goodness. When did you get here?" The shopkeeper exclaimed and continued " that'll be a dollar". Yeon payed him and began walking away. " How many of you came as part of the production team?" He asked and continued" A pretty boy came by and asked for directions to pyung-hee's house ".

Lee rang kept his mouth near y/n's ear and said " I only need to hear one word yes". Y/N closed her eyes and opened then back and said,"I decline", y/n said. He stepped away and asked " why is that?" . " Foxes never stay in debt, right? In other words, you always collect on favours"y/n said. " Loosen up, will you? Why be so stiff when it's just good old me?" Rang commented. y/n snorted and said" let me give you some advice since that's how you feel . Don't gamble with another's tragedy just for kicks." y/n said and continued walking closer to him" There's a word for people like you, you know . A colossal jerk".
" You have no idea how much I hate vulgar speech. Call me that again and I'll kill you ", rang shouted. " Why me? Why are you messing with -" I'm done talking to you" rang interrupted y/n and walked away before pausing and turning around and saying " here's an advice in return. Don't put too much trust in Lee Yeon". " What do you mean?" y/n asked. " When he finds what he wants, you'll be begging for mercy", he replied before continuing walking away.

Y/N sat at the door when Lee Yeon came running in. " He left" she said. He looked at her then said relieved " you're still in one piece. What did he say? ". " He said he could find the people I am looking for ", she replied. "

Hey guys!! That's it for today. Thank u for all the support. I know this chapter is a little late and I apologise for it . I've not been getting enough time to write nowadays. But anyways , I'll try my best.

Saranghae