A sweet moment after the rescue

Third person pov

The shaman dragged y/n to the well and threw her on the floor near the well. She began liting candles whilst y/n tried to untie the ropes around her hands and legs. "It's no use" said the shaman noticing her struggle. " It was you, wasn't it? The dead women found in this island" y/n said putting the pieces together. The Shaman looked at her and responded "they were all precious sacrifices". " Shup up, damn it. Ajhumma, that's just murder " y/n said scoffing. The Shaman stood up and said" be a sacrifice, you're a very special child", she then turned towards the we'll and said
" I've been waiting for so long". She then turned towards y/n , grabbed her by her hair and pulled her near the mouth of the we'll. The shaman was about to stab her but y/n stopped her by catching her hand using her tied hands and pushed the shaman who was on top of her. The Shaman too pushed her causing her to fall on the ground.

Lee Yeon ran in the direction where the fireflies were taking him. He tried walking near the well but was stopped by the line drawn by the shaman. He saw the shaman saying " die!you must die!", Whilst holding a choking y/n , she was about to stab her when Yeon shouted " stop!" . y/n gasped his name. " Don't touch that woman. I'll tear your arms and legs off" warned Lee Yeon. " This has nothing to do with the former lord of the mountains. just keep going", the shaman said. " Ha, you're nothing but a living dead. Who is it? Who gave you this longevity that you don't even deserve?", Yeon asked. The Shaman looked at Yeon as he smirked and said " I'm asking you, what do you serve?". The Shaman pointed the knife at him and shouted " you! You can't stop me, anyway. There are evening primroses everywhere!", She laughed maniacally as Lee Yeon tried to cross the line but failed due to the pain.She then turned towards y/n yelling die while raising her knife to stab her but y/n caught the knife with her hand , injuring it , the shaman had pushed y/n into the well. Seeing this Lee Yeon was reminded of A eum's tragic death . y/n was holding onto the wall of well desperately trying to climb out. The Shaman saw her and was about to close the lid of the well when she saw the candle being blown out.

Lee Yeon's eyes had turned golden and nine fire like tails had formed around him. It began raining causing the line made of evening primroses to disappear. The Shaman turned around and saw Lee Yeon walking towards her. She cursed and began running towards him with the intention to stab him. " Go back to being dirt", Yeon said calmly. A lightning strike hit her making her turn to dust. Yeon walked to the well. y/n wasn't able to hold onto the well anymore, one of her hands slipped and the other one too , she was about to fall when Yeon's hand grabbed her wrist, saving her.

Taluipa opened her eyes in shock and gripped the railing whilst yelling " how dare he!", Her husband,Hyeonujong came running and asked " what is it, honey?". "Lee Yeon killed a human." She revealed angrily.

Lee rang sat under a tree looking at the rain.

Lee Yeon was tieing his  handkerchief to y/n's bleeding hand while she was looking at him doing so but as soon as he looked up , she averted her gaze. " Can you walk?" He asked her softly. She looked at him and said " let me borrow your one arm for it ". He motioned for his arm to link. y/n stood up and walked a few steps but almost fell, Yeon caught her. He placed one of y/n's arm around his neck and carried her in his arms ( bridal style). " What was that woman?" y/n asked motioning towards the ash. " A human. A normal human who was desperate to live longer"replied Lee Yeon. " Ugh! I really wanted to kick her , bloody old woman", y/n said. " You and your tongue. Hey, you almost got killed a moment ago". Said Yeon. " But I didn't ", y/n said.

A voice could be heard from the inside of the well.

" Lord Lee Yeon! I know the situation was dire, but still!how are you going to deal with the aftermath!" Said shin Joo loudly who was at the supermarket . " Shut up! Get off the phone if you're going to nag", Yeon grumbled and then continued "well, if they punish me, then I should just get punished.". " This is why I told you not to get involved with human females", shin Joo said annoyed. " That woman knows about Ah eum's previous life." Revealed Yeon. " Huh? Miss y/n does?" Shin Joo asked confused. "I don't know what she is, but I'm going to watch her", Yeon said. " Ugh everyone in our world knows about your love story. I'm sure it's your brother's trick", shin Joo said. Then it was announced in the speaker about the closing sale for the fruit section and special price for today. " Where are you?are you at a supermarket?"Yeon asked him. Shin Joo then saw that there's sale on nectarines and quickly went over there. " She, I'm a bit depressed from what happened earlier, and this place is my own celestial peach garden" shin Joo defended himself. " You took my credit card again, didn't you?" Yeon asked. Shin Joo acted like the signal was weak and cut the call, he grabbed a nectarine and asked a salesperson " Are these organic?"

Lee Yeon came inside the room to see y/n drinking. " Are you drinking?" , He asked amused. " I'm a human so I can't sleep with a clear mind on a day like this, cut me some slack. Do you want some?" y/n asked. Lee Yeon sat down and said " I wasn't trying to say it because I didn't want to look like a geezer but your talking down to me way too much. Do you even know how old I am?" Yeon said. " All men over 60 are considered grandpa , so should I call you that?" y/n sassed. Yeon sighed and said" you may talk down to me". " I wasn't asking for permission anyways ", she replied. Lee Yeon looked away, y/n smiled and said" why do you keep saving me?", This caused him to look at her " you didn't even care when 3.5 million people died and this isn't even the first time you've saved me. So why?"y/n asked him softly. Lee Yeon looked away and gulped his drink in one go. " Do I have.. something you're looking for?"y/n questioned. She looked at him expectantly, reminding him of Ah eum. y/n ran her hand through her  hair and said " I have 99 things bothering me, but let me skip everything for today and say one thing, Thank you, Lee Yeon. For saving ji ah and for saving me so many times. You know, I can't action , or control rain and wind, but I'll  help you and protect you someday " y/n completed her heartfelt speech. y/n's smile and her promise reminded Yeon of Ah eum. y/n poured herself another glass of soju and asked yeon " uh.. can you make this bottle of soju into a box full of soju bottles?" While lifting the bottle. Lee Yeon chuckled quietly and asked" Like the miracle of Loaves and Fishes?", y/n nodded, seeing her reply he said " I'm not Jesus. Just drink what you have", he then poured himself a glass and they cheersed.

All the people on the island walked towards the well and looked inside .

A baby was crying as Lee rang gave the baby to a man on the sea shore.

Next  Morning

Lee Yeon came out of the room. Pyung hee also came out and limped towards him. " Are you taking the first ship of the day?" She asked him. Lee Yeon motioned to her leg and said" you're limping". She looked down, " did you give away one leg to avenge your father's death?" Yeon asked. ,She was shocked and asked" how did you..." . " You were lucky enough to survive, but don't ever curse someone again because it'll come back to you ", he advised . Suddenly y/n came running and said" they're gone". " What?" Yeon asked confused. " They're all gone!" y/n said panicked. " What does that mean?" He asked. " It's like the whole village disappeared into thin air. Not even a shadow of a person can be seen." y/n explained.
Lee Yeon and y/n walked around the village but it was completely empty.

Hey guys! That's it for today, It's been a while since I've posted a chapter, thank you for your patience. Hope you guys enjoyed.

Saranghae