the investigation of the skull case

Y/N pov
We sorry I meant I climbed down the boat as two ladies were quarrelling about God knows . I saw a girl,she said that she waited for me . I asked her if she was Mr. Seo ki Chang's daughter?. I introduced myself to her . Then I noticed dramatic guy standing beside me. She asked me if he came with me. " No, he-" Yes, I came with her" , he interrupted me and continued" I'm a staff"," what the?" I asked confused. " Let's go to my house ", she said. " Sure" , i replied and began following her. We reached her house, she invited us in and asked if we wanted barley tea. As she went in . I crossed my arms , raising my eyebrows and asked Yeon " I thought you didn't want to be involved?". " I changed my mind. Don't let it bother you", he replied. " What is your problem? And FYI you said you were with me so it should bother me ", i said. He ignored it and commented " what a shabby place . Do I need to take off my shoes?" .

Lee Yeon was looking at the photo frames. While I said " i guess your father lived alone". " Yes", was the reply. I got ready with my camera while she continued " i worked at a semiconductor factory and lived in Incheon. My dad worked on a boat ". I could see that she felt uncomfortable and smiled reassuringly and comforted " don't be nervous. Make yourself comfortable. ", I opened up my notebook to take some notes and asked" did he go missing because of an accident?". " They said the storm flipped over the boat ", she said when dramatic guy took a tea cup from the table in front of her and walked out , " hey" , I said to him annoyed. I adjusted the camera and asked " what did the police say?" . " They're not sure because of the severe decomposition. They say if a person gets caught in the propeller, their body can get severed", she said , I was writing it down when I heard sniffling, I immediately looked up in concern and gave her a couple of tissues. I hesitantly asked " when was the last time you heard from your father?". " He called on the morning of the accident. I missed the call though", she said handing me her phone. There was a voicemail it was her father, he asked her if she ate well and asked her to come by if she wasn't too busy and that he packed up some sea food for her. He said he kept seeing her lat mon in his dreams lately and that she tries to rush off somewhere, holding her Hand. She must miss her daughter, the voicemail ended . I gave her the phone back and asked her " what happened to your mother?". " She passed away from cancer", she replied and then said " why did he have a dream like that?" . Lee Yeon interrupted saying " she came to get you." , We looked up to him as he sat down and continued " if someone dies after living out their allotted time shows up, they're coming for someone. Im sure the person who was supposed to die that day was you" , he said the last Line pointing at her. I looked up to him , cursing in my mind and then whispered" stop it ". "What?" , She asked. " Your father saved your life", Yeon replied. I gave him a look , someday I'll definitely strangle him . He realised quickly and said" is what some people may say . That's what I mean", he then raised his glass and asked" there is no americano right?" He has definitely lost his mind and apparently the way to comfort people.

Two of the fishermen who caught the skull were sitting together. They order drinks and something to eat , the owner said " don't drink too much, and go". One of them asked " why do you think those people came here?" . The other one replied " I'm sure that brat pyung-hee snitched to them ". The first one said " we should throw that brat into the ocean and make her fish bait". The second one said " lower your voice, man", they ate and drank then the second one continued " it gives me a bad feeling in my mouth. Why did his head have to get caught in our net". The first one asked" no one has seen Jin shik since he found the head, right?"

Jin shik was locking his house with chains and then sat in the corner while saying hysterically " it wasn't me. I didn't do it. I had no choice ".

Y/N pov
Pyung-hee offered that we stay at her house rather than a guesthouse. I thanked her and accepted her offer. She showed us the room and said she has to step out for a bit . Lee Yeon said " if you insist". He opened the door and commented " it's very shabby as expected". " What were you expecting? ", I said and looked in then continued " it's fine by me . It could have been worse". He said " it's not fine by me". I looked at him and said" Then go , there's one room, and I have to stick to the subject ". " What about me?" He asked. " I repeat then go by the way there's a mountain right there. I saw in a document that burrowing is your speciality ". " Sorry, but I'm a bit modern", he said offended, he then took his bag and continued" I can't sleep where there's no boiler ", he threw his bag inside. I too threw my bag in and kept my leg on the door and said " you can't go ". " Borrowing is my speciality", he said. He then slipped down my leg, I shrieked in shock.

Lee Yeon pov
I was digging through a stores icecream freezers for mint chocolate chip ice-cream, there wasn't any. I knocked on the shopkeeper door and he asked " who are you?" . " I'm a customer. Why don't you have mint chocolate chip ice-cream?" I asked pointing at the icecream freezer. " Just pick something that I have", the shopkeeper said. " You have a terrible service mentality ", I said dramatically.

Y/N pov
I approached the two fishermen and said " hello. I'm sorry to intrude, I'm not sorry at all. But you're the one who found that head recently, right?" . " Did someone report it to your news channel?" , One of them asked . " No, I found out from the police", I replied and then asked " May I join you?" " Go ahead", the second one replied. I placed my camera on the table and questioned " were you close to the late Mr. Seo?" " We lived in the same town , that's all. We just saw eachother in passing"The first one replied. " We were neighbours. No more, no less", the second one replied enthusiastically hoping that this will end the conversation . " What? from what I hear, you worked on the same fishing boat for years", I said. They both looked at each other caught off-guard and then the first one said " We can't talk for free. I'd like to have a drink poured by a young lady. I haven't smelled the scent of make-up in a while", he said sliding the glass to me , then the two laughed like crazy. I tried not to burst and ' calmly ' poured him a glass and didn't stop even after the glass started overflowing. They stood up angrily and shouted" Hey, you little.. ". " Oh, I'm sorry. I was being too generous ", I said. " How dare a witch from outside come here and..." The first one said raising his fist. " If you're going to hit me, would you please turn a little this way?" I asked showing my camera and continued" that angle doesn't look too great ". They both angrily walked away. I took my camera and stood up, Lee Yeon came near me and complimented " nice. You're tough", he gave me a drink as I was packing my bag " that was nothing. I've had worse". I began walking, Yeon was walking behind me " why are you following me?". " I'm not following you ", he replied. " I'm investigating a story", I said. " I'm doing something similar", he replied. I stopped walking and said " then go ahead. I don't want to stop your work". " I plan to piggyback off of you as much as possible", he replied. He then came behind me and continued" so you do it". I rolled my eyes and saw a old lady walking, i went to ask her but she waved me off and continued walking. I brushed my hair back exasperated, I have nobody to interrogate and this guy is not leaving my side, why the hell is he staring at me like that . I ran ahead to the houses nearby, I tried question the ladies who were working but they too ran away. I was acting like a desperate idiot but I just wanted the job done. I jumped up trying to catch a glimpse of them . Lee Yeon came near me and asked " why do you make it so hard?" . " Why don't you do it?", I asked . " You don't seem very good at your job." He commented before walking away while saying " I'm leaving". " Where are you going?" I asked him . " People aren't the only ones with eyes and mouth. I decided to go along. He seemed to walk normally but i had to run to catch up. I stopped to take a few breaths and asked out loud" how does he walk so fast?" . I finnally saw him and asked" do you hear something?" . He Hushed me, his eyes were closed as if meditating. He then commented " it's a dead forest ". " What? It seems alive to me", I said . " All the spirits in the forest left", he replied. " Why ?" I asked curiously. " Because they were abandoned and forgotten by people ", he replied then looked at the nature. He then turned his around at the sound of footsteps, " who are you?", He asked. I looked at the direction he was looking at then we saw a girl step out and got on her knees , bent her head and greeted " I greet the former master of the forest". He walked to her and I followed behind, he asked her " do you know me?". " I saw you from far away once", she replied. He then looked at the tree and said " you're the spirit of the guardian tree".

Hey guys!! That's it for today. From now the chaps may become longer.

Saranghae