The survivors of the galaxy

Third person pov
A man had his his head inside the toilet commode. He flapped around helpless. He died.

Another man had his fingers in his mouth and he fell down unconscious.

Lee Yeon pov
I bought some herbs for the injury on  y/n's shoulder. I sat down and pulled her shirt down her  injured shoulder to put the herbs on it but she covered it back up and said " it's not that bad", she was about to stand up when I made her sit back down. I pulled the shirt down again and put the herbs on the injury. " What is that?" y/n asked. " It's a fox remedy", I replied." It's hot", she said. " Gosh, stop being a crybaby ", I commented. She jerked my hand off and said " your hand is so hot.. it's burning hot". " What " I mumbled confused. I looked at y/N's injury shocked to see that there were snake scales formed near the injury and neck. " What's this?" I asked. Suddenly y//n  grabbed me by the neck , I was shocked. She smiled a sadistic smile and said " long time no see, Yeon".  " Who are you?" I asked. She replied " it's me. The person you've been waiting for". " What", I asked. She brushed her hand across my hair and  Cheek and asked " but first let me ask you something. Why .. did you kill me?" .

12hours ago

Third person pov
A man was drinking a full bottle of water even though he drank a lot more bottles. Even the bottle of water finished so he went to the bathroom, he saw the sink and he turned on the tap and began drinking from it but the water stopped coming from the tap . He kept saying water. He went to the shower tap when his eyes fell on the toilet commode, he kept His head in and began drinking from it, but his head got stuck. he began flapping around helplessly and died .

Lee rang was near the shore when he saw a voodoo doll floating near the shore. He picked it up , it had death written on it.

Y/N pov
I had gone to see the body of the fisherman. " Being at sea wasn't enough and he drowned himself to death", the man who found him said. " He drowned that too in that toilet?", I asked shocked. " I fished his head out myself ", he replied, then motioned towards the man's stomach and continued" look at how bloated his stomach is . That's all due to him chugging down water".  I stood up and said " please call the police, captain, and close off this restroom". " Talk about it being all for nothing. This is what he gets after throwing himself at this life", he said out loud while calling the police. " What do you mean by that, sir?" I asked him. " He was on the galaxy, the fishing boat that flipped over". "Then he was on that boat with pyung-hee's father ", I said out loud. " Yes, there was four of them in total ", he replied then he went out to talk to the police. Lee Yeon came in and commented " I see someone threw a party", he then made a vomiting noise and covered his mouth. I looked towards him " what's wrong?" ,I asked. " It stinks", he replied. " What stinks?", I asked confused. " He smells like a stinky fish", he replied. " The body hasn't had time to decompose yet though", I said and  sniffed . Lee Yeon bent down and so did I. He pulled out a heap of hair from the body's hands. " Hair?" I asked. " But his hair is grey ", I said confused as the heap of hair was black. Lee Yeon began sniffing the hair and said " I smell sea and a faint scent of the duvet from that house". " Pyung-hee's house?", I asked. He just handed me the heap of hair.

Third person pov
Pyung-hee was sitting on the sea shore and doing a  ritual. She pricked her finger and the drops of blood fell on the photo of the 3 fishermen.

Y/N pov
I showed Yeon my phone in which in an article missing fishermen of  the galaxy return home after 28 days.
He pointed to one of the men in the picture and the body and said " that man . It's the same guy". I read the article out loud four men were on board the galaxy that sunk . Three returned home in one piece but one....
" Only his head came back to shore", said Yeon , he then looked at the man's body and said " by the looks of it, he won't be the last ". " Are you saying more people could die ?", I asked to double check if I heard correct or not. He nodded his head , I kept my phone in my bag and said" then we should get going ". " Why?" He asked. " To stop it, of course ", I said in a obvious tone. " I don't want to ", he said. " What?" I asked. " It's not my job. Besides, they're not good looking enough ", " so, my job doesn't include to hear you criticize other's looks but I do hear it  ,right. Come on", I said pulling him along. " I'm picky when it comes to looks!", He defended.

Third person pov
  The second survivor of the galaxy was scaredly closing his windows and going inside his tent  and zipping it. His shaky hands took the hammer which was lying inside. He saw a shadow of a body walking across. " Who's there?" He asked shakily. " Jin shik . It's me", the shadow said . " Mr. Seo, is that you ?" He asked scared. The shadow called out his name twice. When Jin shik shakily opened the tent and came out ,he looked back and saw a headless body and screamed. There was a photo of the dragon King .

" I'm hungry. Food. I need food", said the third survivor of the galaxy as he was sitting on the floor near the fridge , he ate everything but still saying he needed more food. There was the same photo in his house.

Y/N and Lee Yeon went to the third survivor's house . I knocked at the door but Lee Yeon decided to kick the door.  y/n stumbled front in shock. The survivor was alarmed at the noise and he stood up and took a knife , hid it behind him and was about to go and investigative when Lee Yeon came in . " Who are you?" The survivor asked. " Come on , we've met before" , Yeon said as he looked around he commented as he sat down" this place is a mess. I heard you were with the guy who lost his head that day. ". " Get out of my house. Get lost", the survivor said angrily. Y/n came in ," I'll leave when I want to ", Yeon replied. " You punk, you need to learn how to behave ", he said as he pointed his knife at Yeon's neck . Yeon took the knife from his hand and bent his hand. " I want you to answer my questions politely. If you don't, I'll start breaking each one of to fingers", Yeon warned. " What happened on the boat?" , He asked. " We met an unexpected storm that day. The weather forecast was wrong..", he replied. " Then why did only three of you survive?" He asked. " Mr. Seo got swept away by the waves and we were lost out on in the sea.", the survivor replied. " And then?" , Yeon asked. " That's all I remember", the survivor said. Lee Yeon squeezed his hand and the survivor cried in pain and said " when woke up, i was onshore." " Okay, I'll start with your pinkie ", Yeon said as he was about to break it." Wait", y/n interrupted and crouched down to his level  and said " I bet you were scared. You spent 28 days on that lifeboat without any food or water. It's just the right condition for you to lose your mind. The strong sunlight would've caused your skin to burn  and even with an empty stomach, I bet you were constantly seasick. You were probably sick of waiting for someone to come save you and I bet you got angry the more you thought about it . Why  me? Why? - " shut it", the survivor interrupted covering his ears.

Hey guys!! That's it for today. This chapter is divided into two parts, so this is the first one.

Saranghae