The fall and Lee Yeon's past

Hey guys!! Hope you enjoyed the previous chapters btw I realised almost all my chaps have a kinda cliff hanger. Anyways enjoy

Third person pov
Lee Yeon entered his house and heard voices which confused him. He called out " shin Joo, is that you?" Whilst placing his umbrella on it's stand. He entered his living room when he saw a laptop with the events which happened previously recorded on it. He watched the laptop for a while then looked up to see y/n in the balcony. He walked towards and entered the balcony. " Do you like it?" Y/N asked Still looking out. " How did you come here?" Lee Yeon asked . She turned around and said" name Lee Yeon. Age 36. It's pretty obvious that you live with a fake identity. Lee Yeon looked impressed and said " you remember what happened?" y/n replied and said " I don't know what witchcraft you were doing but it didn't work on me?". " What do you want?" He asked. She ignored his question and said" here's the original copy, come and take it". He began approaching her but she climbed the balcony edge and jumped down. Lee Yeon looked down and then jumped as well. Y/N closed her when she felt Lee Yeon on top of her , Lee Yeon's eyes changed Color . Lee Yeon's feet touched the ground and he was carrying y/n bridal style. She smiled victoriously and said " I knew it, you're not human".
" Did you just test me?" He asked shocked. " Maybe" she replied and injected something in her neck. Lee Yeon looked shocked and looked at the injection in his neck and looked back at her .

When Lee Yeon was the mountain God of Baekdudaegan :

" I Guess you could say that this was my golden days" Lee Yeon said with a tiger sitting beside him whilst waving a hand fan. He continued" I was the master of Baekdudaegan a mountain spirt who controlled the wind and rain. I was a nine-tailed fox who was on a different level compared to the lame creatures, you see on horror shows". He was sleeping under a tree when he felt a hand petting his head. " Do you have a death wish?" He asked, the small smiling girl who was petting his head . " That's odd" she said and stopped petting him and continued " my dog usually likes it when I pet it this way". " What? How dare you! Do you have any idea who I am? He asked angry and offended. " You're a fox, aren't you? Hi I'm A eum ", she said while giving her hand out for a handshake. If I was given one chance to change my past, I'd choose this moment. To make sure that girl never finds me.

" Lee Yeon!!" A eum said carrying a red umbrella. " How is it you never get lost and come everyday?" Lee Yeon said . Young A eum opened the umbrella .

A grown up A eum who looked exactly like y/n placed the red umbrella on her shoulder and gifted the umbrella to Yeon. Lee Yeon chuckled and so did A eum .
Lee Yeon and A eum spending time together (fluff) Some call it the biggest scandal of Baekdudaegan. The story of a mountain spirt that fell for a human . In this day and age, I'd be criticized but I couldn't care less. I loved how she left her trace in my woods Lee Yeon said A eum sharing a kiss in the rain, Lee Yeon smiling in the kiss. You probably guessed already, but this love story has a tragic ending. Someone stole her life. A eum being taken away to the afterlife.
Once she crosses the samdo river, I'd never get to see her again.I couldn't make her stay, but I also couldn't let her go. Lee yeon was running while he was crying he reached the river side but alas the boat was already in the middle of the river. It's why I resorted to abusing my powers. He froze the river . " HOW DARE YOU?!!! Shouted the woman incharge of escorting people to the after.
Yeon began walking to the boat on the ice and when he was near the boat, he went on his knees and placed his palm on A eum's cheek . Both had tears in their eyes.
" Please be reincarnated.. I promise to find you" he said softly , A eum nodded . Lee Yeon's head was close to hers and a small golden ball came out of his mouth and went into her's and then he kissed her. There was a beautiful aura surrounding them as they kissed.

Over the years , I came across many who resembled her but none of them carried the fox marble I gave her,
Not even the small girl I saved 21 years ago, not even the girl I saved now who injected me with something in my neck .

Lee Yeon gained consciousness and saw y/n sitting near him. " Do you have a death wish?" He asked her still laying down.
" No offense but I wouldn't be sitting here sipping tea if i was worried about that". Y/N stood up and went to the kitchen whilst asking " would you like some?" . Lee Yeon sat up and cursed while holding his head. Meanwhile y/n was pouring tea in a cup. He kept his hand on the headrest of the sofa and said " after the stunt you pulled, you're actually offering me tea? He asked quite shocked. " So you want to offer me tea?, And after the physical contact , usually people have a drink or something. I'm quite proud of my stunt by the way", y/n said. Lee Yeon climbed the headrest and walked towards y/n while saying "whether you are or not doesn't matter but when you want something from the other person, it's only polite to put down your pride or self-esteem. Y/N placed the cup down and said " well, you did contribute in breaking the windows of my house and shouldn't you hear me out first to know who's the more desperate one?". Yeon said" if you don't manage to change my mind, you'll get what you deserve for testing me". "It comes with a cost, and then you say I'm arrogant ". He bent down and said " I'm going to take your eyes for having seen what you never should've seen". " Deal" y/n said not scared at all.

Lee rang and Kim Yu-ri drove to eunha funeral parlor. They were removing their seatbelts when rang asked " do you want everyone to know that you're a fox?" . " What?" Yu-ri asked confused. " Your tail", rang replied and Yu-ri began fixing her tail and apologized. The staff showed respect to Yu-ri thinking she was the director of moze corporation. Yu-ri thought they were there to pay their condolences but they were actually there to enjoy their sadness.

Thank you for all the support and that's it for today.

Saranghae