Nightmares

Y/N pov
Ji-ah was finally released from the hospital. She is supposed to rest , so I get to take care of her.

I was in the kitchen preparing dinner while Ji ah was in the living room. Thank goodness!! I was able to clean the mess which was created by those guys.

I went to the living room with the soup in my hands and saw Ji ah seeing her childhood videos. My heart pained seeing her like this and I sat down near her but I don't think she noticed. She looked so cute , happy and innocent that I couldn't help but smile a bittersweet smile. I shook her gently and she just rested her head on my shoulder. I noticed that her eyes were glossy .

She soon fell asleep. I gently laid her down and covered her with a blanket. I guess no soup feeding. I decided to video call Hanna cause I miss her and Zuri so so much.

Ji ah pov

I was watching my old videos while resting my head on y/n' s shoulder when she said that she needed to go to the restroom. I sat back straight and continued watching when suddenly the TV glitched I stood up and took the tv remote. When I saw my parents standing in the video, my mom had a what looked like a ball of hair and she threw it but it rolled out of the TV and near my feet .
I picked it up and it was a skull with its skin almost peeling and blue. I dropped it and screamed.

Y/N pov
I had been talking with Hanna for about 2 hours and I hadn't even realised it . I was startled by a scream , I got scared . Did a robber break in? , Maybe I could try karate to fight it .

I was half relieved , half disappointed that nobody was there except Ji-ah . But I was soon worried when Ji ah told me about her nightmare. It's just a dream.... right?

Third person pov

Lee Yeon headed into the afterlife immigration office .
There Hyeonujong was explaining to people that they were dead ,how they died ,they will now face the afterlife judges and that his wife is the  sister of king Hades . While his wife was standing near the door, Yeon came near and told that they needed to chat. They both sat down, granny ( Yeon's nickname for her)
Was sitting in her place  ( her desk)  drinking a drink with the straw in her mouth. " A eum was reincarnated, wasn't she?", Yeon asked angrily. When she didn't respond, he smiled a tight lipped smile and said " I'm right". Granny placed her drink on her desk and asked" why do you want to find her now?". Yeon replied " I want revenge, I was sentenced to 600 years of obligatory services because of.". " Lying will land you in underworld ", granny said seeing through his lies and then continued" do you want to be barbecued?". " No. My hair is my life. My red-brown hair", Yeon said holding a strand of his hair.
" You used to be on top of the world as a mountain spirit. How did you.." granny said and lifted her cane to point at him. Yeon waved his hand around and said " let's stop reminiscing the old days. Where is she?". " How should I know?" Granny answered. " You're a clairvoyant. You see everything that happens on earth", Yeon said with a small smile, he became serious again and asked " is it possible for her to be reborn...with the same face". " Hey, reincarnation is random... you should pray she isn't a boy", granny replied . " Oh my gosh", he exclaimed but then his voice turned soft " boy or girl, beautiful or ugly..... It doesn't matter. As long as she isn't over 60", he said .
" Even if she's over 60, she's still a baby compared to you", granny commented. Yeon replied sadly " no, I don't want her to die too soon ...after meeting her again ".

Y/N pov
Ji-ah had gone to work and I decided to tag along since her co-workers don't mind either, I didn't feel guilty either.

There I was introduced to Kim sae-rom and Choi tae-suk.  Kim sae-rom was rubbing her shoulder as if it had turned stiff and asked Ji ah and me" why do you both look  so exhausted?". Ji ah replied that she saw a dead body in her dream and I continued saying I had to deal with the aftermath of the dream . Pyo jee Hwang said about his dream " I saw a woman in my dream wearing black mourning garments and weeping so eerily ". " A virgin ghost?" , I asked. " No " , he answered and then looked at Kim sae-rom and continued" it was you". " Hey. " Ji ah said loudly. " Don't jinx her", I interrupted whatever Ji ah was planning to say . The lift door opened and we all stepped in . Kim sae-rom asked "was it really me?". " Yes" was the reply, she continued " I had a dream of losing a tooth". " Isn't that a bad dream ?" Pyo jee Hwang asked . Ji ah understanding what he was about to say repramainded" you're so superstitious for someone who doesn't believe in ghosts", while she was glaring at him , I whispered to Kim sae-rom" don't mind him . Do you know losing a tooth in your dream also means you may come into wealth ", she breathed out with a smile and said " thank goodness ". Ji ah and pyo jee Hwang both looked at us confused but we just smiled. A guy beside us asked sae-rom that could she sell her dream to him. We both looked at him as if he has grown horns that's sus but he continued saying that he wants to play in a lottery.

Hey guys!! That's it for today. I'm sorry for the very late update but due to my exams, I didn't have time to write.

Saranghae