bulgasari

Y/N pov
We walked a distance then dramatic guy said " this is where we part ways, I hope that we never meet again". I was confused and slightly angry" what? You're just leaving me with the fact knowing Ji ah's parents and my brother is alive?". " A. I'm a busy man . B. We may currently be living in the same world,but there is a big difference where we come from ", he said. " I know that -" those who got a peak at my world ended up going crazy or dying young", he interrupted me . I grabbed his arm and said " i don't care and I won't come in your way. Just don't disappear". I know it sounds romantic but Im very desparate. He was about to argue when he saw that my eyes were glossy. My phone was ringing, he asked " why don't you lift the call up?". I looked at him suspiciously but took out my phone. It was Ji ah, i began saying but she interrupted saying about sae-rom's mom's death. I cut the phone and looked up at Yeon and said " my sister's co-worker's mum passed away. She had a dream about losing a tooth last night". He looked at me confused and said " A dream?". " She and Ji ah both had nightmares", i said.  He folded his arms and said " contagious nightmares. Do you really want to see the world I live in ?".

Me and the guy who wanted to buy sae-rom's dream went down the stairs" Studio 3?was it?' he asked. " Yes, I left my equipment there while helping Ji ah but now it's gone ", i said . We went in, he took out a torch light and began searching . " Hey, is this what you're looking for?" He asked. I ' accidentally ' dropped a heap of coins and looked up to see his reaction. He had dropped the torch and his face began glowing orange from inside and his eyes changed Color, he was uncomfortable and was restricting himself but he couldn't and started gobbling up the coins. I took a step back in shock and said to myself " what the actual heck?" , He heard it and looked up to me but continued eating and then stood up and was about to pounce on me when Yeon pushed him off , they both began fighting and in the end Yeon had cornered him. with his umbrella turned sword in his hand, he asked him " when were you released?.. i thought you said you'll stay clean" His tone was scary .  The guy desperately said " I did not wrong ". " Really? Then am I the jerk here? Yeon asked. The guy stood up and said terrified " please don't kill me". " Give me one good reason why I should", Yeon asked.  " Well...- " there isn't one, right? Then die", Yeon said . He was about to stab him when the guy said " just a second! Hold on. Your brother told me that I could feed here. " Rang told you that?", Yeon asked. " What on earth is that ?",I asked. " A bulgasari?" Yeon replied. " A bulgasari?... The legendary creature that feeds on nightmares?" I asked. " Yes, they're especially fond  of broadcasting studios which are packed with people", he replied, he then showed a coin and continued " eating metal reveals their identity". I was about to say something when he suddenly stood up and climbed up the wall. I tried following his movements with my eyes when I suddenly felt a arm around my neck and his hand glowing orange. Yeon looked... Disappointed and began walking closer what the hell you disappointed of
" Here's where I ask you a question -" don't come any closer" interrupted the guy shouting. " I wasn't talking to you " Yeon said calmly and continued" the hostage will answer. At this very moment, what can you do for me except get in my way?". " There's nothing you can do" he answered his own question and aimed a few coins at the guy and tossed them . The guy fell unconscious. He walked to me and advised " go back to the  world you belong in. Humans who grow accustomed to the darkness will become beings that are neither human nor anything else." He then walked past me to the guy laying on the floor and told him to get up.

Third person in
A boat was in the middle of the ocean it was a fishing boat , there were 3 fishermen on board. The fishermen pulled up the net and began seperating fishes from weeds while talking and joking when one of them grabbed a human skull . He dropped the skull and stumbled back in shock and asked the other 2 fishermen if it really was a skull or not. One of the 2 exclaimed " it's a dead body!". When he kept his hand over his mouth and said " watch what you say. Never say that word on a boat '.  The boat driver came and offered the skull yain and decided to take it to the mainland. That's when he noticed that the front gold tooth looks exactly like the one Mr. Seo has.

Y/N pov
I was sitting waiting for the case , i was supposed to research. Hanna will be coming for giving me all the information they had previously collected . I went into the restaurant and saw Hanna . I immediately sat in the chair and asked her " whose skull is it? Do you know the name? . She complained that can we eat first? Since it's her first meal here. She explained that they know who the guy is , but the coast guard took the case . I nodded and said " it's not like we are there to solve the case , we have to just research about it and then publish it . Anyways do you know the cause of death?". " Nah, not yet but they identified the victim" was the reply Hanna gave .

Third person pov
A officer placed the skull in a box . A girl was screaming " please let me see my father". A police officer was restraining her but she shrugged him off and ran a little  behind the police car screaming " father". Then she dropped on the floor still crying when someone handed her a napkin it was lee rang.

Hey guys! That's it for today. Hope you guys enjoyed it. Thank you so much for helping my story get 4k views.

Saranghae