the phone call

Y/N pov

I opened up my laptop and started saving phone numbers in this phone. I don't know who suggested me to note down my contacts in my laptop and what was I thinking when I actually did it but I'm glad I did it cause I don't remember anybody's number except Hanna's. I decided to call her up as doing this was very boring.

The phone call

Hanna : hello, who is this?
y/n : it's me, your soulmate
Hanna : y/n, whose number are you calling me from?
y/n : Oh, I got a new phone
Hanna : why?
y/n : my phone was stolen, soo... that's why
Hanna : Ohhhh
y/n : By the way, how are you and my kid?
Hanna : Me and zuri are fine, how bout you and Ji ah unnie?
y/n : unnie is fine, she overworks herself way too much. I'm sad bout my phone, nothing much....... Did you confess your undying love for jinho ? *Smirk*
Hanna: yahh, I don't love him. * Flustered *
y/n : And pigs can fly. Btw did you ever dream of jinho that way....
Hanna: I will cut your hair if you continue
y/n : you wouldn't dare... *Dramatic*
Hanna : How was the investigation of the skull case? Whose skull was it?
y/n : the skull belonged to one of the survivors of the galaxy
Hanna : the survivors who were found 20some days later?
y/n : yes
Hanna : but how could he be a survivor if his skull was found?
y/n : his death wasn't due to the galaxy but due to being eaten by his fellow survivors.
Hanna: are you serious?
y/n : unfortunately, I am.
After a few moments of silence
Hanna: what are you doing?
y/n : saving my contacts in this phone
Hanna : but you said you lost your previous phone and you have so many contacts, how can you remember all of them?
y/n : some great person suggested me to note down my contacts in my laptop, at that time I thought it was idiotic but I did it anyway, who would have thought it would help me in the future. Isn't it your mum's birthday tomorrow?
Hanna: yes it is. I've already finished wrapping up her gift and reserving a hotel for dinner, so that I can treat her to something fancy.
y/n : awww, that's so sweet of you.
Hanna: stopp your making me blush..... I have to go now , bye.
y/n : I miss you
Hanna: I miss you too, now bye
y/n : bye bye

Hey guys, this is an early gift and a conversation between y/n and Hanna . This fits in the story and order of the chapters. Hope you guys enjoyed.

Saranghae