Ah eum and Lee Yeon

Shin Joo helped Lee Yeon to sit down for breakfast, y/n was sitting on the opposite side enjoying her coffee, . "It's chicken porridge. Go ahead" shin Joo, "I'll cool it down so it won't be hot." He continued blowing the porridge. y/n looked at them confused (y/n's thoughts: what the hell is going on?), "Hey, I'm not a kid! Go away!" Lee Yeon said embarassed, he put the spoon in his mouth but immediately pulled it out because it burnt his tongue. y/n looked at Yeon concerned, "you did a great job dressing his wounds" shin joo praised her. y/n chuckled awkwardly and said "ah, thank you. Will he need more treatment?". "He recovers way more quickly than others. Still, he needs to rest for at least a month. He responded and bowed and continued "I'll leave him to you". "Uh, I think he should be with you, not me" y/n explained politely. "The power of love. That's the most powerful medicine in the world" shin joo said. "Huh?" y/n said confused. "Lord Lee Yeon... may be cranky, rough and stingy, but he's a romanticist who only loves one woman forever. He also owns real estate that's worth more than $30 million. He's good looking, he doesn't have any chronic diseases, and his life span is really, really long" Shin Joo praised Yeon, while y/n just looked confused as to why she was told this. "You, get out. Go" Yeon said annoyed. "I'm leaving. I'm leaving" shin Joo said raising his as if surrendering. y/n followed him to close the door, when shin joo suddenly paused and turned around, "Please give him icecream only when he finishes his porridge, even if he throws a tantrum, don't give it to him. And when he takes a bath, put three rubber ducks in the bathtub. He totally loves that" Shin Joo instructs. Lee Yeon's eye's widened in embarrassment and he turned around and yelled for Shin Joo to leave. Shin Joo chuckled amused, raised his hands in surrender and said "I'm leaving, I'm leaving". He ran to the door as y/n followed him to close the door.

Lee Rang opened the car window, yu-ri looked at him confused but didn't question him. He extended his hand and threw the watch. "What is that?" yu-ri asked. "The thing that was the most precious to a young man until a moment ago. He doesn't have such a thing anymore either. Like me" Rang replied sadistically. The watch of Im Hong-nyun was crushed by a car.

Lee Yeon and y/n sat on the sofa, while Yeon was eating mint chocolate chip icecream. She looked at him softly, "Why? What?" Yeon asked noticing the way she was looking at him. "Give me a bite" y/n said, grabbing a spoon. He extended the icecream tub and she took it. Y/N took a bite and hummed at the tasted, liking it. She took a couple of more bites while Yeon looked at her with a lovestruck gaze. "What are you thinking about?" y/n asked noticing his gaze. "Just... that even a spoonful of icecream can make my life sweet" he replied softly.  "What was your first love like?" y/n asked curiously. Lee Yeon sighed, " Ah, not like describing her as a lotus blossom or something" y/n said playfully glaring at him. " 'Ah', which means 'high' and 'eum' which means 'sound', Ah eum. That was her name." He said. "Woah, if her name was that noble at that time, instead of some random name, it means, she was born with a silver spoon, huh?" y/n asked. "Yeah" Yeon answered. "How did you meet her?" y/n asked invested in his story. "She treated me like a dog in a unforgettable way " he replied, while she looked at him in suprise.

A young Ah eum was petting Lee Yeon's head,"Do you have a death wish?" He asked the small girl who was petting his head. "That's odd" she said and stopped petting him and continued "my dog usually likes it when I pet it this way".  "How dare you! Do you have any idea who I am? He asked angry and offended. " You're a fox, aren't you? Hi I'm A eum ", she said while giving her hand out for a handshake. Lee Yeon looked suprised but quickly covered it up, "Don't ever come here again" he said Coldly. Ah eum dropped her hand and asked "why not?". "Because this is the land of a god" he answered. "Why?" Ah eum asked. "Are you an idiot?" He asked annoyed. "Why?" She asked again. Lee Yeon sighed annoyed and stood up and walked near the cliff, ah eum followed him. He whistled loudly and suddenly a loud roar was heard causing her to cover her ears in fear, when nothing happened ah eum slowly opened her eyes and ears, "they say a nine tailed fox's spell can reach the heavens. You really are strong, huh?" She asked amazed. "If you knew, get lost. Unless you want to become tiger food." he said threatened. "You, be my servant." She said. "What?" Yeon asked confused. "I'll allow you to eat white rice everyday and give you silk clothes. Fancy life, huh?" She said.

Y/n laughed at his story, "ah, how cute" she commented. "She was too cute, so I bopped her on her head and kicked her out." He continued his story. "And?" y/n asked amused. "And she went down, crying. And she came back, with a bow." He continued. "Oh, what a bold kid she was. Who won?" y/n asked excited. "I lost to her on purpose. I was very generous at the time. Well, I still am, of course" Yeon said patting his chest.

"If you miss me again, I'm going to eat you up" said Lee Yeon to a young Ah eum who was pointing a bow at him. She shot the arrow but it didn't hit him. Lee Yeon grabbed the arrow, "why can't you do such an easy thing?" He asked annoyed. "I told you shooting arrows is all about riding the wind" she defended herself. "I told you I am the lord who rules the wind" he countered. "Do it again" she said determined. "You have no talent at all. Human, go stitch embroidery or fly a kite, okay?" Lee Yeon said. "Don't you dare tell me what to do! I can't go easy on you anymore if you do that!" She threatened. Lee Yeon scoffed and said "Wow, look at you. Who do you think you are to go easy on me?". "Throw it" ah eum said, Lee Yeon looked suspicious but threw the apple as she was ready to shoot. The arrow hit the apple. "Huh?" Lee Yeon asked suprised. "I didn't miss you. I didn't hit you on purpose. So you won't get hurt" she explained. Lee Yeon scoffed and asked "who do you think you are to worry about me?". "I like you" she replied smilling. Lee Yeon took a step back, "you little human, do you wish to get hit by lightning?" He threatened angrily but she just smiled.

An older ah eum lifted the bow and shot the arrow. Lee Yeon who was observing her, asked "isn't it time for you to tell me now?". "About why I chose this damn bow?" Ah eum questioned absentminded. He nodded and warned "Don't say things like, 'because it's cool'". "I will kill my father" she answered simply. "What? Your father? Why? Who's your father?" He asked shocked. "He's the king of this country" she replied. Ah eum's hand was shaking so Yeon came behind her to help her, "shoot" he instructs softly, "as long as I'm here, the wind is yours" he said softly. The arrow hit exactly the centre.

"Wow, the scale of your first love was extraordinary." y/n said amazed. "It turned out that she was the king's seventh daughter. Well, though, she was an abandoned princess" Lee Yeon said.  "By the way, why was she trying to kill her father?" She asked confused. "He was the king, but he wasn't a king" Lee Yeon answered. "Huh?" y/n asked confused. "It was the time when screams were heard from the palace every day, and droughts and calamities never stopped on the Korean peninsula. Something wicked entered the palace and was pretending to be the king." He explained. "Something wicked?" y/n asked. "People from the past called it the earth dragon" Yeon replied. "The earth dragon?" She asked, "A dragon buried under earth would be...... Was it an imoogi?" She asked shocked.

"My, you're more handsome in real life. You're a good looking man" a middle aged woman complimented the man Lee Rang was talking with(kwon hae ryong). "Thank you" he said. "I'm the one who should thank you. You paid a large amount in advance, by cash" she said smiling. "About you coming here...""I kept it a secret, yes" she assured him. "By the way, whose child is he to keep it as a secret..." She questioned but stopped seeing the look on his face. "Well, bloodline doesn't matter. All children are angels" she said chuckling nervously. "The child's room is at the end of the second floor" he said pointing towards the door. "Ah, okay" she said looking at the direction he pointed. "Then what should I prepare first?" She asked him. "You don't need to do anything else. You just need to feed him" he replied. "Yes, I see. Then..." She said before going to the child's room. She opened the door and noticed the child sitting, his back facing her. "Child" she called out softly. The child stiffened, "Come out and eat, child" she said softly. When he didn't respond, she slowly walked closer to him and sat down, "Do you have bad hearing? huh?" She asked him. She touched his shoulder . That's when the child turned towards her,  she noticed snake scales on his cheek and neck causing her to gasp in shock. "Child, your face..." She trailed off noticing the scales on his hand too, "And your hand, too" she continued. "This isn't an infectious disease, right?" She asked worriedly. The child smiled creepily and asked "I don't know. Want to guess?". He grabbed ahold of her arm, the woman screamed seeing her hand blackening. Kwon hae ryong heard the screams but didn't do anything except play music to drown down the screams. The child closed the door to the room

Hey guys! That's it for today. Hope you all enjoyed. I'm not dead or smtg, I just lost my Wattpad account, I finally remembered the password so I'm back, I have constant exams so I'll try to remain consistent. Do you guys have any other kdrama characters you want me make a fanfiction on?

Saranghae