The snail bride

Third person pov
" Yeon" , granny called, he looked at her, she continued " don't look for her". Yeon confusedly asked " what?" .
" It may flip your destiny upside down again ", she explained. " I don't care" , Yeon replied and stood up" stop beating your husband. Cut back on delivery foods . They're not good for your skin.... Here found this on the way here" he continued giving her something . As he walked away he called out" i won't be here for a while ".
She picked up the thing and asked" lipstick?" . Lee Yeon turned around and replied" that's right. Resolve a civil complaint for me".

Y/N pov
I was bringing coffee for everybody when I got a call from the dramatic guy (Lee Yeon), he asked for the names and birthyear of the people I'm looking for ( Ji ah's parents and my brother).  I quickly messaged him the details and the reply was it's neither good news nor bad news. I texted back " let's meet". The reply back was to meet him at the restaurant the snail bride at 1pm.

Ji ah asked me where I was going, i quickly lied and told her my friend living here wants to meet . Thank goodness, I have friends here.

I reached there , the place seems nice , I hope I'm not gonna be murdered anyways let's do it. I go in , a lady came up to me and asked if I was here to meet Lee Yeon. I replied with a yes. She looked really sweet and kind if I'm being honest but after doing so much case study,  I came to a conclusion that Don't judge or trust people quickly, if I wasn't so desparate I wouldn't have even trust Lee Yeon.... I mean I still don't trust him but you get the idea. She began leading me to dramatic guy and she said " you're really lucky". " Pardon?" I asked confused. " It's the first time.. he brought a person", she replied looking at me. Damn, what a liar , in a relationship my foot....so he was lying to me in the hospital. We had reached a area which was closed off . I entered and saw him eating. He greeted me . I sat down getting straight to the point " what the hell did your message mean?" . " They're not on the list" he replied. Huh was my reply. "Meaning Ji ah 's parents and your brother are not dead", he explained. Millions of questions were in my head. " They're alive?, "Where are they?" I asked. " I don't that much", he replied and continued" why don't you eat? You're the one paying ". They were many emotions in my head , he looked at me and asked" it isn't the most appetizing news, is it?". " No, I'm very grateful and happy ", was My answer and began eating cause 1. I'm hungry and 2. I'm paying . But Lee Yeon was Still suspicious of her answer and he asked " are you sure you're okay?". " I'll find them . I said they may be alive but no one believed me " i said determined then I continued " sorry about the anaesthetic. I mean it".  He dropped his chopsticks and said " you know how to apologize ". " I really was despicable. Wasn't i? .... I won't ask you to be understanding", I said and started eating. He answered " no, I understand and I do ".
Does being a nine-tailed fox make people weirdo? It probably does.

Third person pov
Shin Joo was holding a dog and saying things as if talking to him . He revealed that the dog ate the woman's leftover level-five spicy ttaebokki . He gave her instructions on how to take care of this problem. The girl and him had a small conversation in which he said I speak animal's language

Y/N pov
We were eating when I asked " I don't mean to be rude, but-" no rude questions, especially something that involves my privacy", he interrupted me. I nodded and said" okay. I'll change my question then.. there are other foxes in the world in addition to you, right?".  He stopped eating took a tissue and started wiping mouth.  " Do they all look like people?" I asked curiously. " They live in this city just like you people. They worry about real estate and economic crises ", he said. Is the stranger a fox as well?

Third person pov
The woman was about to give her card to pay when shin Joo said that If she'd pay in cash , she'd get a discount.

Y/N pov
" Then tell me about shin Don. Is it true that the monk of goryeo dynasty was a fox?", i asked him  walking alongside him . He gave me look which gave me the answer (yes) , oh my god i said to myself. We came near the register and he said" pay up". As I took out my wallet whilst asking," are there other creatures?".
" Of course. And they mostly live where humans would never guess", he replied. The lady asked them about the meal and Yeon replied it was not bad and walked away, I gave the woman a polite smile before following him outside.

Third person pov
Choi tae-suk gave the suggestion about eating Korean cuisine at the snail bride. Pyo jee Hwang said he was tired of eating samgyetang and could they have something else. Tae-suk was offended and he said that samgyetang and ginseng wine will rejuvenate us to get through this hot summer. Sae-rom said " be honest with us ,sir. You have hots for the owner". Tae-suk defended himself saying that this was absolutely ridiculous and have they seen the chicken they serve. He asked them to just come along. Ji ah chuckled and said " he definitely has hots for the owner". Sae-rom got a call and her happy face turned sad . " What happened?" Ji ah asked worriedly . Sae-rom revealed that he mom passed away. " What?" Pyo jee Hwang asked. His nightmare ended up becoming true.

Hey guys!!That's it for today guys. Thank you for reading my story.
Btw, I have a few questions. Do you think  y/n is a Mary Sue?or cringey? Is my grammar okay?

Saranghae