The Shaman

Lee yeon pov

The memory of me killing my love, A eum rushed inside my head.
y/n.. no the stranger smiled a sadistic smile. I grabbed the wrist of her hand which was on my neck and and asked "who are you?".
" You should've let me go", she said. " What are you?" I asked. She stopped smiling and said " Our ill-fated connection has to come to an end. Only if you didn't stop the boat sailing on the stream of the dead ". I looked at her for a while as I registered her words and said "No,That woman is born with a mark which only I can tell", as the memories flooded my brain. I continued " you don't have it". She chuckled shaking her head and said " Seriously, you know nothing, Lee Yeon". I stared at her as her expression changed. " It's hot",she said, her hand leaving my neck as she wiped the herb on her shoulder, "what did you keep on my injury? That was so hot , it almost killed me,you pabo", she..y/n said as she covered her injury. The scar is gone I thought. 

Y/N pov

What the hell did he put on my injury? It was so freaking hot, I could've died , I don't wanna die so young. " Who are you?" He asked. " You know my name", I replied. " Answer me", he said.
"What's wrong with you?" I asked confused. " Who are you?" He shouted with tears in his eyes.  " y/n!" I replied still confused.
"You don't remember?you just..."he said . What is he talking about, I don't remember? This fellow literally is asking for my name . He then took a rock , stood up and turned around and threw it. I too stood up.

Third person pov
"Aren't we too old to play catch?" Asked Lee rang as he caught the rock." Our relationship is too messed up to play that. I was trying to throw a dead ball" Yeon said. He then grabbed y/n's hand and began running in the opposite direction. Rang crushed the rock in his hand. " The photo" said y/n stopping , she ran back and bent down to take the photo as rang threw the pieces of rock at her but Yeon stood infront of her, covering her with his jacket. y/n looked at Yeon as they stood up, " get out of here"he told her . " What the heck? Are you two dating?", Rang asked them.  Yeon told y/n to hurry  , she began running but so did rang. As Lee Yeon was about to attack him  but he ran forward and  caught y/n, Yeon ran to them and pinned rang to a tree. " Go, now!"he shouted. y/n ran ,as
Rang hit Yeon and ran after her but Yeon caught up to him and they began fighting. Y/N took her bag and ran away.
" Move!" said rang. " No. Play with me", said Yeon. " This is domestic violence",rang commented. " I heard I need to use physical violence to raise a brat, but I couldn't do that so I raised a fox into a dog" Yeon said. " And you kicked me out to the streets. You're treating me like a stray dog all the time"rang Said. Yeon sighed and said " my brother, I need to give you a muzzle for this Christmas". They continued fighting.

Y/N stopped running and opened her bag to take out her phone but it wasn't there. She continued walking and noticed a house. She walked to the house. There was a long stick with   cloths attached to it, she was staring at it . " Who's there?", She heard a voice say, she turned towards the voice and saw a lady (shaman ajhumma). " I've never seen you before", the lady said.
" I'm a journalist from Seoul", y/n replied, she motioned towards the house and asked " do you Live here?". the lady replied with a yes. " Umm, which way should I take to go to the village?" y/n asked. " Going over that hill is the shortcut", she replied pointing to the hill. y/n bowed and thanked her. As the lady was about to go ,y/n asked " mam, how long have you lived here?". " It's been long. Way longer than you imagine", she replied. " Then , have you seen these people before?" y/n asked taking out the photo of her brother and ji ah's parents when they were here , she showed the photo to the lady and continued " this photo was taken here a long time ago". The lady looked at the photo carefully and asked" huh? Wasn't this lady pregnant? And this young man in highschool?".
" They were, do you remember?" y/n asked.

The lady placed a cup of tea infront of y/n," did you talk to them too? Why did they come to this island?" Asked y/n . " Drink it before it grows cold", the lady said. Y/N looked at the drink hesitantly but lifted it up .  The lady looked at her drinking and then said " She said her baby in her womb was upside down,or the umbilical cord was choking the baby, Anyways, she came to pray to the dragon king in Jangsansagul  cave, or jangsan snake cave, for a smooth delivery. ". " The dragon king?" y/n asked. " He's so powerful. Even when typhoon Sarah came, our island was completely safe. We used to hold big rituals back in time" the lady said fondly. " Was it a ritual prayer for a big catch?", y/n asked curiously. " You're young, yet you know about things like this ", the lady said impressed. " When's the ritual at?"y/n asked. " The mid-july day", the lady replied. The mid-july day? y/n thought.  "That's July 15th by the lunar calendar and did you hold the rituals yourself?"said y/n. The lady looked at her. " I saw that only one house in this island hung a five color flags. (Representing "life, death, illness, fortune and ancestors).y/n said looking at the flag and then she continued "it means the one who lives in that house is a shaman , I do research and it's my job to figure stuff out and mam , the lady in this photo is a doctor. If something was wrong with the baby, she would've went to a hospital instead of a snake cave". y/n stood up ready to leave, when the lady called out " have a seat, I'll tell you everything one by one". " You can tell the story to the police", y/n said looking at her. " You can't get out, anyway", said the shaman. " I didn't drink the tea", y/n said

flashback showing y/n lifting the cup to her mouth but not drinking the tea.

" I don't take food or drinks from strangers." y/n said before beginning to walk away but she couldn't walk moire than a few steps before stopping, " what's wrong with me?" She mumbled. She fell to the ground, the lady stood up and walked closer to her and said " because it isn't tea. It's liquid incense". She then bent down , her reflection in the mirror showed a wrinkly old woman with white hair. y/n tried staying awake but failed.

Lee rang was on the ground, Lee Yeon was about to hit him when rang raised a hand , " are you laughing?" Yeon asked confused." Oh" said rang looking at his watch " I think I bought enough time now", he said, he stood up and asked " Don't you still get it? About why that woman happened to come to this island?" . " What?" Yeon asked. " That woman will be a sacrifice. There isn't much time left " rang said , he pulled out your phone from his jacket and continued" for your information , she can't answer her phone".
Lee Yeon ran and then stopped looking around, why would it be? Her smell is completely gone, Yeon thought.

The shaman was making a line near a well.

Lee Yeon looked up at the sky and thought soon it will be Sundown.
Please withhold for a bit. Just for a bit. Y/N was lying on the ground unconscious with her hands tied , beside her the shaman was preparing for the ritual. Y/N opened her eyes slightly.

" I am originally a mountain god and the lord of all of you, the forest, mountains and streams! Lift this darkness and take me to that woman!" Lee Yeon said loudly outstretching his hands. When nothing happened, sighed and rubbed his forehead whilst saying
" It must've been too long since I've done this. It's not working at all" .  He then noticed the trees leaves moving, fireflies came near him, Yeon smiled seeing them. He asked the fireflies to guide him to y/n.

Hey guys! That's it for today. Hope you guys enjoyed.

Saranghae