first meeting

Hey guys! How r u ? I'm finally posting this after getting time to just chillax and write. Anyways let's continue with the story .btw italics is y/N's thoughts.

Y/N pov
When I reached I was shocked to see the bus crashed, there was blood on the windows which made me gasp and become horrified. I vaguely Heard the diver call the police . The place was yeou gogae , the place where Ji-Ah's parents..... Ignored the sadness and ran into the bus hoping everyone was fine alive, I shaked and called out to the driver and the passengers hoping praying they were alive , only one was alive.

Third person pov
Lee Yeon was walking on the road with blood on his hand and it started raining.

Y/N pov
There were police and reporters everywhere. A officer recognised me and asked what I was doing here? Even I have no Idea.  I replied," detective baek, you almost had to process my corpse today. He confusedly asked me what I was talking about. I revealed that I was supposed to be on the bus. He asked me if I was serious and continued that 5 people are dead and only one person survived. Wait " there should be one more person". " What?" Baek asked confused. " There should seven people on the bus." " Are you sure?" " I saw with my own eyes..... He's the only one missing, there's no body or anything". " Maybe he got off" he tried to reason. " No , there was no stop in the middle". He went to investigate.

Koo shin Joo pov
" Only 1 out of 6 survived" , I read out loud. Lee Yeon walked in fixing his jacket we had a minute conversation about the accident before he walked out.

Y/N pov
The girl was in the hospital when I next saw her. " Soo young, do you recognise me? We met at the bus stop "
I spoke trying to break the ice , she was looking at the ceiling. I asked again" do you remember how the accident occurred?" She moved her head to a no still looking at the ceiling. I sat down " you must be scared because you are the only one who survived. A person I know was in a similar accident a long time ago. If you put your mind to it, a tragedy can become a very convenient shield because everyone fusses over you and pours out their sympathy but I know you'll become strong ,  " Besides it's more fun being a production director than a victim ".I told her the same thing I kept telling to Ji ah  since I was young. " Contact me if you need anything". I said keeping my buisness card near her bed before going I asked if she saw a young man near the window, she looked at me , I showed her the photo of the umbrella and asked if he had an umbrella like this. She started breathing heavily and so she did see him , I tried asking about him and she just said" he'll come" " huh" " he'll come to kill me too".

Author's pov
It's raining and Lee Yeon is walking to the hospital with his red umbrella.

Y/N pov
I called jae Hwan and arranged detective baek  to send some people to the hospital. I asked him about the bus cameras and they were blank just like the wedding hall, there were no footage whatsoever. I saw the man I saw at the wedding come up to reception and ask for the girl. " Are you together" i asked. " What?" He said turning towards me , I put my phone to my ear and said " found him".

Outside the hospital

" Why does a  journalist want to see me?" How does he know my profession  "what do you think?" I asked playing along. " Are you scouting me to become an idol? , But sorry, I can't sing not dance, my only talent is my face" . I couldn't help but snort and say " yes Im scouting you, but not to higher your ego. " Then?" He asked. " Its for the report of a bus on which they were 7 people but found only 6. "  He said " it's not a intresting report for your kind of journalism and I prefer rom coms". I inwardly rolled my eyes and passed my phone and asked " so what do you think about this?" . He looked at it and complimented" that color photographs very well". Seriously . I told him " I don't if it is coincidence or not but I already saw you 3 times,
First, in the wedding hall where the bride disappeared.
Second, on the bus
Third, at this hospital where I came to meet the victim.  " Let's say it's fate but sorry to disappoint. I'm already seeing someone plus I'm very devoted ",  Before he could walk away, I asked " did you kill them?" He looked back at me , I continued " are you here to kill her too?" . " I met someone that I just want to kill. Just now", he said. Is it me?

Koo shin Joo pov
I stood outside the hospital impatiently waiting for Mr Lee.

Y/N pov
" Don't people usually have proof, when they ask reude questions like that? ... Like physical proof or witness   or atleast a police badge".  " Sorry if I'm being rude" I said even though I don't feel sorry. " I don't need your empty apology" he said. I need to know the truth so I told him to have his coffee but he refused saying it's a dangerous world. He started to walk away I tried asking for his name but it failed so I got another Idea modern problems require modern solutions , I threw my bag to him asking him to take my buisness card from it but he threw it back to me. I called jae Hwan and asked him to ask detective baek to run a fingerprint for me from a leather bag. Damn , I should think like this more often.

Lee Yeon POV
She looked so similar to a eum that I almost staggered.
The whole car ride it was Bugging my head is she..... No , stop hoping.

Hey guys that's it for today. I have a feeling this story will be very long but anyways

Saranghae