the brothers conversation

Third person pov
Lee Yeon was sitting on his couch reading a book whilst drinking coffee. Rang words running around in his head , he then placed his coffe on the table angrily and then walked over to the refrigerator and opened the door . Inside was the bulsagari , he asked him " haven't you made up your mind yet ?" . The bulsagari was shivering when he stuttered " please.. let me live". Yeon breathed out loud and said " I'll let you live. So tell me where rang is ". The guy shaked his head and said " I don't know". Yeon folded his arms over his chest and said " you're really inflexible. How are you going to survive in the 21st century like this?" . The guy said" I'll die even if I tell you where he is".  Lee Yeon walked nearer to him and said " did he say that? I'm way stronger than him", he then pulled out his phone and placed it in his hands telling him to call him , the guy looked at the phone then looked away, " let me know if you change your mind", Yeon said  and was about to close the door when the bulsagari kept his leg out preventing the door from closing and said " no, wait!" And said " okay fine I'll call him. Yeon was looking at the mirror while wearing a gray suit jacket and the bulgasari called rang and said things didn't go exactly like planned while nervously chuckling.

Rang was sitting on a chair in a restaurant near the harbour, he poured himself a glass of soju and drink it when he looked up he say Yeon sitting with his arms folded over his chest. Lee Yeon commented " i see you were drinking", he then took the glass from him and said to pour him one as well . " Did you make him call me?.. no wonder he sounded so nervous" Rang said. Yeon began eating from rang's food and said " you're all grown up now. You used to hate raw fish." Rang said" stop trying to look relaxed. You must've been pretty impatient seeing that you showed up at this hour. I was right wasn't I ? She was reincarnated, wasn't she? ," he cocked his head to a side and continued" do you think she's dead or alive?" . Yeon stopped drinking and said" she's alive. If you wanted to kill her , you would've brought her dead body. And you love making bets, so you'd never ruin the fun ". " But what if I leave a dent on our precious prize?", Rang asked. Lee Yeon breathed out loud and warned" don't even think of hurting her". " What will you do to me if I do hurt her?" , asked rang and then continued" tell me. I'm getting really excited ". Lee Yeon kept his elbow on the table, pointing at Rang and said " you're acting like this because you lack affection. Don't you get it? You have a  brother complex-" , rang angrily banged the table and seethed angrily" shut it. It's all because of you". Yeon raised his hand innocently and asked " why is that?".   "Just because of a woman,  you gave up your position as a mountain spirit , left the mountain, and you even...-" yes , I know. I even abandoned you", Yeon said softly interrupting rang, there were tears in Lee rang's eyes, Lee Yeon gave a soft smile and said " isn't that what you wanted to hear?" . " Get out of my sight right now", rang said even though his eyes were glossy. " Did I upset you?", Lee Yeon said chuckling. Rang flipped the table causing it to fall and Went over to Yeon and grabbed him by his collar and threatened " I'm done playing around. The girl is in my hands". Lee Yeon stood up and pushed rang's hand away and said " mind your manners. Don't stay out too late and don't drink too much. It's not good for you". As he was beginning to walk away, rang said " you crazy fool. Do you even know where she is?", Yeon turned around, rang continued" should I tell you or not?" . " I don't need to know. You're here, and only one accident occurred in this neighborhood today", Yeon said and continued to walk away. Lee rang looked down and his face had a evil smile.

Y/N pov
I was convincing Ji ah that I can go alone , she can get so protective and worried at times. Finally i convinced her even though I had already packed my bags , I had even convinced her to let me take the required picture of her parents with my brother. I asked her to take care of sae-rom. Hanna had flown back to Seoul a few hours ago .

I had a boat journey to the island and Guess what Lee Yeon was there . We were looking out into the sea when I asked him " who are you looking for? A human being?A fox?". He gave a cold reply " I'd like to keep it to myself". " Tell me. Thanks to my job. I'm pretty good at finding people. Sometimes another's perspective helps ", I told him . " No, thank you" , he told and continued"why did you want to  come to this island? I thought you wanted to find Ji ah's parents and your brother." " Let me ask you something first, are all the dreams from bulgasaris, true?" , I asked. " They cunningly mix truth with lies and they wait for people to fall for that". " So a bit of it is true" i said . " If that's why you're here , you should go back. You need to be careful with what you pay attention to", Yeon advised. " I can have more than one reason to come here", i replied.

The same boat. The same island. A woman who looks just like her. My gut keeps telling me that this is a very suspicious combination. What in the world is waiting  for us on that island?

Hey guys!! That's it for today.  Thank you for all the support.

Saranghae