The fox with the red umbrella

Hey guys!!!  I'm too lazy to write new chapters so sorry if this chapter comes like a 2-3 weeks after its written .
So let's start.

Y/N's pov
"It's fox hair" said the vet (koo shin Joo). " Huh fox ?"I said confused.He continued handing me the sample "it's red fox native to Korean" Peninsula"." But red foxes are all extinct". He just chuckled, turned around fixing his glasses while saying "Oh, journalist l/n, you do have things you don't know about". He turned again giving me his phone continuing " the fox Restoration project has been in progress since 2012". I curiously took his phone to see and read to find out he was correct but I asked what will it do here? He told me a how a fox was caught in a apartment complex in Youngju but I was still confused to how the heck will a red fox be in a wedding here?. Then I realised something and said " All foxes released at sobaeskan mountain having tracking devices on and none of them have come to downtown Seoul yet, for your information, I work as a journalist so I know about them". I then asked in a stern yet confused tone "now then , where did this come from?". I could see the panic and nervousness on his face .

koo shin Joo pov

I very worried, panicked and confused tried calling Lee Yeon. Damm it!!!! Why isn't he picking the phone up.

Lee Yeon pov
Im sitting in a park seeing the people around while remembering the bride's words . Then I saw a girl crying as her balloon flew away, I used my powers and got the balloon back, the girl looked at me confused and so did small boy as he saw what happened . I have the balloon back to the Little girl whilst saying here, she thanked me and ran away as her mother had called her. Then the little boy came and sat beside me and asked " mister, are you an alien?". "No" I answered. "Then what are you?" The boy asked with innocent curiosity. "A nine tailed fox "  I answered. " Then are you over a hundred years old?"he asked. "I'm over a thousand years old " I answered. " Then what are you doing here?" He asked again. " I'm just waiting for someone " I answered. " Waiting for who? The boy asked again. " My first love" I said. " Why?" The boy asked again (I'm sad at how bittersweet this conversation is). I looked at him then looked front again and replied " because foxes never leave their mates once they mated, until they die". The kid then told me how his mom Waits for the mailman and only has to wait 2 days. " Not for me after 100 or 1000 nights", I answered. " How are you coping with that?" He asked. " Not well" I replied. " Then what if I keep you company?" He asked brightly. "No" I said , he asked "why not?". I looked at him and told him to look at his running nose and how much I hated it , the kid quickly inhaled while I told humans die to early th have a proper friendship. He looked at me sad and I looked at him and chuckled and explained life is too short. I stood up with my umbrella and asked " okay?" . " Okay " he replied as I walked away. I  then went to the Afterlife immigration office. "How have you been, granny?" I asked a woman who was typing on a old computer." You haven't been around much" she said ignoring my question. " I've been busy thanks to you" I replied. We talked a little about the work and the fox bride, before I snapped and asked " UNTIL HOW LONG MUST I CARRY ON LIKE THIS?". The granny didn't look impressed and asked if he lost his mind, if they served rat poison at the wedding. They both continued arguing  until she summoned a contract which showed  Lee Yeon will punish the ones who disrupt the peace between living realm and the afterlife in return for A eum's resurrection. " Foxes never stay in debt , right?" Granny asked smugly. Lee Yeon cursed lightly , then blue flames erupted from one of the granny's hand and she asked me "  so tell me now, do you want your freedom back?", Lee Yeon's eyes widened and he quickly pushed her hand away from the contract and tried blowing out the flame. He finnally said you'll end up in the underworld and I'll pray for it everyday, granny took her staff in anger wanting to hit him but he just said more stuff and hurriedly walked away when Hyeonujong ( gatekeeper of samdo river)
Entered in and exclaimed a hey with a high five but Lee Yeon just said anneyongsayo
And walked away.

koo shin Joo pov
Finally!!" Mr Lee, why haven't you been picking up? (Phone) . " What is it?" The reply was in a slight singsong way. " It's a code red!!" I exclaimed. " Tell me what is it " " where are you?".

Y/N pov
Jia-ah gave me a tour around her office and it was weird, not filled with life. I was searching about red tailed fox when someone came in saying" someone revised my script again, are trying to pick a fight with me?". " I committed a mortal sin" Ji ah replied with sarcasm. They continued their banter and then pyo jee Hwang came in with information about the runaway bride, even I cames along because I was with him. A red umbrella with a pattern weird choice but who am I to judge sadly we couldn't see his face. Did it rain after the wedding? I asked , no was the reply. Then jia-ah asked he came out alone . Pyo jee Hwang replied there is no footage of the bride leaving. I zoomed to the umbrella remembering the guy I saw in the wedding.....he had an umbrella Bingo!!, Ji-ah asked if I was okay I just nodded .

This is it for today guys. Hope u r doing well.

Saranghae