the fountain of luck

Third person pov

" I feel like I've seen you before... You're not human so what are you?" , y/n said/ask. " I'm a nine tailed fox " Lee Yeon replied. " So you're a nine tailed fox pretending to be human ", y/n said in a ' I get it' tone. " What a lame reaction ", Yeon said sipping tea then continuing " a normal human being would scream". " So you want me to scream or faint?", she said raising her eyebrows. " Anyways, first let's hear what you have to say", Yeon said. " Were you there 21 years ago in yeou gogae? , If you were what happened that night?" y/n said leaning on the table in interest. " Yes,I was there. I followed the smell of blood, and I ended up Saving a little girl but why do you care?". " Why did you save her?" She asked ignoring his question. " She just looked like someone I knew... But of course, I was mistaken", Yeon replied." Did you find her parents?" She asked. " They probably died" , he replied as if obvious. " But there were no bodies ", y/n said . " You're the only clue, please help", she said desparately. " I don't know why you're so desparate but I don't think I want to help", Yeon said. " Well I think the world should know about a nine tailed fox ", y/n said, she pulled out the pendrive and continued " if things go planned, the show will air next Wednesday and people will see your pretty face". " You sure held onto that flash drive even while you were falling... What are you trying to do? ", Yeon said. " Thank you, well you see you're more powerful than me, I can't use law to make you cooperate but I'm a little desperate. He clicked his tongue and walked towards y/n and leaned on the table and y/n' s chair and said " I find this boring". He placed his hand on top of y/n's one eye . She lost the ability to see from that eye . "You want to threaten someone, you must be in a position of power....like this", he said and was about to do the same thing to the other eye. " You're wrong. I'm not threatening you. I'm taking my chances", she said. Y/N then dropped the pendrive into her tea and then stood up and said " when a fox is indebted to someone, they must return the favour. I really don't give a heck of what you are and I'll erase everything I saw and Heard, but , you must agree to help me".

Lee rang stood at a side and watched Yu-ri give condolences to the families. Then a boy walked upto rang and asked" what're you doing here?". " Who are you?" Rang asked ignoring his question. " Moze department store , don't you remember?" He said/asked. Rang replied" Oh, yes. I remember.

Flashback:
The guy was about to throw a coin in the fountain of luck when rang had bumped into him and apologized. The guy waved off his apology. He then searched his pockets for another coin  when rang extended his hand which had a lot of coins, the guy took a coin and threw it into the fountain and missed the bowl in the middle while rang sat at the edge of the fountain and threw a few coins without looking back and all landed in the bowl . The guy sighed in defeat when rang extended his hand again and gave him the rest of the coins . " What did you wish for" rang asked. " What about you?" The guy asked him . " I have an older brother, I want him to be miserable for the rest of his life. he's a real jerk. I thought I might feel better if I didn't see him around but I was wrong. I can't seem to sleep at night. I'm going to keep bothering him until one of us dies" rang answered while throwing a few coins and then stood up and asked " what did you wish for?" . The guy answered with a blush "I wished I'd be able to marry my girlfriend ". " What a humble wish ", rang commented. "My parents won't ever let me marry her", he said sadly. " Oh dear , do want me to help?" Rang asked. The guy let out a small chuckle and said" who are you to help me?" . " I guess you could say I'm a miracle ", said rang smiling and tossed a coin up in the air and again it landed in the bowl.

Present:
" Anyways, congratulations on your wedding. Your parents are no longer around to disapprove of your girlfriend", rang said playfully hitting the guy's arm. " Was it you?" The guy asked him  and then continued " Did you kill my mum and dad?". " Come on , you have a crazy imagination" rang said. " Then what were those coins about?" The guy asked yet again. " I guess both you and I , got lucky", rang said mysteriously.

Lee Yeon rolled to shin joo the the vial from which y/n injected him something. Shin Joo inspected it  " My goodness, an anaesthetic? She almost killed you!" He said getting angry and stood up. " Will you please sit down? People are looking." Yeon whispered.  Shin Joo obliged and said" I'll make sure no one takes anything again, by the way, why do you think her memory didn't get erased?". " It's pretty rare, but our powers don't work on some people, for example, the Female  shamans in the past ", Yeon replied. " But you just let her go? And you even gave her eye back!" Shin Joo asked shocked and angry.  " Rules are rules ", Yeon said. " It's like we exist to repay people for their kindness.... How long do we need to stick to that old-, fashioned custom?", shin Joo said angrily. " We give back what we receive. It's old-fashioned but romantic, it shows a fox's dignity ", Lee Yeon explained taking a scoop of his mint chocolate ice-cream. " It's also a curse. The bigger the debt, the more we lose control and become puppets", shin Joo muttered annoyed. He looked at Yeon and said" does she bother you.. because she looks like A eum?". " I've seen tons of people who looked like her for hundreds of years ", Yeon said straightening his back and continued" I watched them age and pass away and none of them were her". Shin Joo looked up and said" how could the deities be so indifferent?", He sniffled and wiped his tears on the sleeve of his jacket. " Shin Joo, don't put on that face . It makes you look ugly." Yeon said ( his way of comforting people, I guess) .

Hey guys!! That's it for today. Sorry for late updates but I have exams so I might not post frequently. Hope you enjoyed. I know it is very boring and long till now but I swear,I'll try and spice things up.

Saranghae